Post: Is it possible to change PSN name? Or was I getting scammed?
03-13-2017, 05:15 PM #1
Tutorial
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please move this if this is in the wrong section, I apologize.

But anyways, I was trying to purchase a GTA 5 account off of someone that claims you can change your PSN name once and I was very skeptical of it as he kept inisting on me paying first prior to him actually changing the name because out of the 8 years I've been playing on PSN, not once have I heard you can change your name.

Pics of chat and skype:
You must login or register to view this content.

Link to his GTA thread:
03-13-2017, 05:30 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Tutorial View Post
Please move this if this is in the wrong section, I apologize.

But anyways, I was trying to purchase a GTA 5 account off of someone that claims you can change your PSN name once and I was very skeptical of it as he kept inisting on me paying first prior to him actually changing the name because out of the 8 years I've been playing on PSN, not once have I heard you can change your name.

Pics of chat and skype:

Link to his GTA thread:

Scam!
03-13-2017, 06:21 PM #3
Its a scam, you caant change ur name plus him pushing you to buy should be a good sign
03-15-2017, 06:11 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Pics of chat and skype:

Link to his GTA thread:

You can't change your account name sir. If you have issues, or if you have got scammed here on site. Please, I suggest you to make a thread over at the Dispute Section with the information filled out to get this handled professionally.
03-27-2017, 11:35 AM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
Js you can change your PSN if it contains any personal info (name, DOB...) and you've had it for a while, same with Xbox Enzo
03-31-2017, 09:48 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Pics of chat and skype:

Link to his GTA thread:

Has your question been answered sir?
03-31-2017, 09:59 PM #7
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You can't change your account name sir. If you have issues, or if you have got scammed here on site. Please, I suggest you to make a thread over at the Dispute Section with the information filled out to get this handled professionally.

Why not just ban the guy right now??? Who cares if his scam failed, he still tried to do it and I'm sure he's gonna keep trying
03-31-2017, 10:44 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by John View Post
Why not just ban the guy right now??? Who cares if his scam failed, he still tried to do it and I'm sure he's gonna keep trying

I know, but when I go to his link, the thread is gone. I'm sure someone already handled it John.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo