03-15-2017, 11:55 PM #1
hibye3
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone tell me at one point did Sony fix the feature that allowed some PS4 digital games to be downloaded onto PS3 (basically allowing two trophies lists to complete)?

For instance, I bought COD :AW on PS4 when it came out and I then download it onto PS3 (no extra fees). It also worked with Dragon Age Inquisition.... I was just wondering, why/when did Sony remove this? Or was this just something for COD and DA? After I downloaded these two on PS3, I figured that any digital game downloaded on PS4 could also be downloaded onto PS3 (given the fact that there was a digital version of the game on ps3 as well).
Last edited by hibye3 ; 03-15-2017 at 11:58 PM.
03-16-2017, 03:38 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Can someone tell me at one point did Sony fix the feature that allowed some PS4 digital games to be downloaded onto PS3 (basically allowing two trophies lists to complete)?

For instance, I bought COD :AW on PS4 when it came out and I then download it onto PS3 (no extra fees). It also worked with Dragon Age Inquisition.... I was just wondering, why/when did Sony remove this? Or was this just something for COD and DA? After I downloaded these two on PS3, I figured that any digital game downloaded on PS4 could also be downloaded onto PS3 (given the fact that there was a digital version of the game on ps3 as well).

I might be wrong bro but I think that was just for those games. The servers for PS4/PS3 are different so i'm pretty sure it won't be like that for every game.
03-16-2017, 10:52 AM #3
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
If it's cross buy you will know by looking at the games tags on the ps store (from your PC)
EXAMPLES:

ONLY PS4
You must login or register to view this content.

ONLY PS4 AND PSVITA
You must login or register to view this content.

and so on....
04-21-2017, 05:25 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Can someone tell me at one point did Sony fix the feature that allowed some PS4 digital games to be downloaded onto PS3 (basically allowing two trophies lists to complete)?

Due to not responding to both of these gentlemen, I'm guessing your issue has been resolved. This thread will now be closed. If you need me to re-open it, feel free to PM me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo