03-28-2017, 05:18 PM #1
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sick of getting booted off i have tryed spyproof vpn which has ddos protection an that didnt work so thats utter shit so any one recommend one ? that has strong ddos protection?
03-28-2017, 06:07 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
sick of getting booted off i have tryed spyproof vpn which has ddos protection an that didnt work so thats utter shit so any one recommend one ? that has strong ddos protection?

I would recommend You must login or register to view this content..

This Virtual Private Network has a ton of amazing features that are great and very well suitable for you.

• Low/No Latency
  • DDoS Protection
  • Military grade encryption.
  • Fast and Friendly
  • Support is always there.
  • Locations: Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Manchester, Sydney, New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, Miami & Los Angeles!

This is a very decent VPN you can purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the creator, Octolus, of this VPN here: You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2017, 08:50 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I would recommend You must login or register to view this content..

This Virtual Private Network has a ton of amazing features that are great and very well suitable for you.

• Low/No Latency
  • DDoS Protection
  • Military grade encryption.
  • Fast and Friendly
  • Support is always there.
  • Locations: Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Manchester, Sydney, New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, Miami & Los Angeles!

This is a very decent VPN you can purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the creator, Octolus, of this VPN here: You must login or register to view this content.

tryed that also followed tutorials correctly wouldnt connect no matter what country i tryed
03-29-2017, 02:47 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
tryed that also followed tutorials correctly wouldnt connect no matter what country i tryed

Have you spoke with Octolus? Maybe it was a mistake on your side, works fine for me.
04-21-2017, 05:23 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
sick of getting booted off i have tryed spyproof vpn which has ddos protection an that didnt work so thats utter shit so any one recommend one ? that has strong ddos protection?

Closing this due to not responding, if you need me to re-open it, PM right away, cheers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo