04-10-2017, 05:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have everything working correctly on my 1.76 console apart from trying to load games.

Once attempting to load a game I get an error message of - "ce-32875-5".

I looked on NGU and Googled a little and found a few topics that said to restore database in
safe mode, I tried this and also re-initializing the console both of which don't work.

Last but not least I found an elf patch by @Wildcard unfortunately every time I try pressing the
"Load" button for Elf Loader in the Playground I get "There is not enough free system memory."

I would appreciate any form of help. Beachington

Thanks, XeXSolutions
Last edited by XeXSolutions ; 04-10-2017 at 06:19 PM.

The following user thanked XeXSolutions for this useful post:

ItzZ_Arsenaly
04-10-2017, 06:41 PM #2
same my proplem :/
04-11-2017, 12:10 AM #3
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by XeXSolutions View Post
So I have everything working correctly on my 1.76 console apart from trying to load games.

Once attempting to load a game I get an error message of - "ce-32875-5".

I looked on NGU and Googled a little and found a few topics that said to restore database in
safe mode, I tried this and also re-initializing the console both of which don't work.

Last but not least I found an elf patch by @Wildcard unfortunately every time I try pressing the
"Load" button for Elf Loader in the Playground I get "There is not enough free system memory."

I would appreciate any form of help. Beachington

Thanks, XeXSolutions

Hi,M8 make sure u just have 1 web page open.
04-11-2017, 03:24 AM #4
Still the same problem, it goes to load then get "There is not enough free system memory".
04-11-2017, 06:58 PM #5
Is there really no way to fix this?

That elf loader seems completely useless as nobody can seem to get it to work without the system memory error.

I'm probably sounding ignorant right now but is there no way to create a fix that uses the code execution rather than the elf loader? As this is becoming a big problem for a lot of 1.76 owners.
04-12-2017, 03:32 AM #6
2much4u
1337 H4X0R
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Is there really no way to fix this?

That elf loader seems completely useless as nobody can seem to get it to work without the system memory error.

I'm probably sounding ignorant right now but is there no way to create a fix that uses the code execution rather than the elf loader? As this is becoming a big problem for a lot of 1.76 owners.

Wildcard released how he did it on twitter

I could probably write a normal payload to do it after I finish some other projects I am working on.
Last edited by 2much4u ; 04-12-2017 at 03:27 PM.

The following user thanked 2much4u for this useful post:

MODDED_WARFARE
04-12-2017, 04:19 AM #7
Thanks, I'm sure it will help out a lot of people with this issue. Smile

The following user thanked MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

ItzZ_Arsenaly
04-21-2017, 05:17 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 2much4u View Post
Wildcard released how he did it on twitter

I could probably write a normal payload to do it after I finish some other projects I am working on.

Any update to it? No rush intended, just wandering around the forums, that's all c:
04-21-2017, 01:02 PM #9
2much4u
1337 H4X0R
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Any update to it? No rush intended, just wandering around the forums, that's all c:

Azura is very near completion and I will be working on the fix for CE-32875-5 right after that.
04-21-2017, 01:14 PM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 2much4u View Post
Azura is very near completion and I will be working on the fix for CE-32875-5 right after that.

You got those little things you wanted to implement working now? Sounds great man, and awesome c:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo