04-11-2017, 02:29 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone know how to do the saves on the ps4? i know a few people that can create saves in a game and can get the platinum alot easyer on other accs but the saves will only work on their system
but they wont tell me how to do it
04-11-2017, 03:14 AM #2
Allicks
Bounty hunter
It's not actually possible yet, but Xploder is going to be releasing a beta of their software in the coming weeks.

There's plenty of information about that on this site.

The following user thanked Allicks for this useful post:

Wosley
04-11-2017, 03:20 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by wesleyvandeven View Post
anyone know how to do the saves on the ps4? i know a few people that can create saves in a game and can get the platinum alot easyer on other accs but the saves will only work on their system
but they wont tell me how to do it

When you play games your at save points near, or before the progress of story goes on. They make bake ups of these saves and share so once a exploit is released like now there's a beta for PS4 Xploder, where you can resign saves from another user to your own. So u load the save progress through the game until you get to the point wear you get the trophy. say you missed a trophy on a story game wear you have to start over n progress several hrs to get to the point; you could of or someone else's since you didn't make one and have to spend more time for a single trophy or u just want to cheat them all besides story progression trophies

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Wosley
04-11-2017, 03:30 AM #4
Wosley
there are some people that did it before xploder and all that stuff released atm there are only 2 people i know that can make and use saves without xploder and any resign program
04-11-2017, 06:31 AM #5
there are some people that did it before xploder and all that stuff released atm there are only 2 people i know that can make and use saves without xploder and any resign program

It's not possible to know how Touch does what he does.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Wosley
04-11-2017, 12:47 PM #6
Wosley
1 time he almost told me but he didnt :( like this saves up alot of time example ratchet and clank takes 25 hours too plat with saves only 5 hours atm only john and touch know how to do it
04-21-2017, 01:57 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
1 time he almost told me but he didnt :( like this saves up alot of time example ratchet and clank takes 25 hours too plat with saves only 5 hours atm only john and touch know how to do it

Has your question been answered sir?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo