04-16-2017, 05:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It won't let me buy savewizard it says We're sorry. We can't complete the purchase, You must login or register to view this content.
04-16-2017, 05:16 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Buddha View Post
It won't let me buy savewizard it says We're sorry. We can't complete the purchase, You must login or register to view this content.

It's probably either your paypal account, or the PS4 Save Wizard merchant account has been flagged for suspicious activity, which should be resolved in a few days.

I'm not sure really, I'm just throwing things out there that may be the cause.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Big_Buddha
04-16-2017, 05:20 PM #3
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post

It's probably either your paypal account, or the PS4 Save Wizard merchant account has been flagged for suspicious activity, which should be resolved in a few days.

I'm not sure really, I'm just throwing things out there that may be the cause.

My Paypal account is fine, it has funds and it's a verified account, I've used it to buy other things and it worked perfectly fine. I hope it gets resolved so I can purchase it Happy
04-17-2017, 04:11 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
My Paypal account is fine, it has funds and it's a verified account, I've used it to buy other things and it worked perfectly fine. I hope it gets resolved so I can purchase it Happy

You can always email the developers, they usually respond in less than a day.

[email][email protected][/email]
04-21-2017, 05:35 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
It won't let me buy savewizard it says We're sorry. We can't complete the purchase, You must login or register to view this content.

Did you manage to purchase it sir?
04-21-2017, 11:45 AM #6
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Did you manage to purchase it sir?

nope :(
05-17-2017, 11:04 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
nope :(

SW Team had emailed me back stating that they had fixed the issue, have you tried purchasing it already, or is it still a no go?
05-18-2017, 10:25 AM #8
SW Team had emailed me back stating that they had fixed the issue, have you tried purchasing it already, or is it still a no go?

it still won't let me purchase it, abit disappointed really Sal
05-18-2017, 12:56 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
it still won't let me purchase it, abit disappointed really Sal

Can show me pictures, or what you try to do to buy it? Does it give you a specific error code?
05-18-2017, 01:08 PM #10
Can show me pictures, or what you try to do to buy it? Does it give you a specific error code?

When I try to buy it, it says We're sorry We can't complete your purchase at this time. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo