04-27-2017, 10:30 PM #1
ZrBa
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This error is similar to CE-32875-5. It also appears whenever I try to launch a game.
When and If You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. release the fix for CE-32875-5 , will it also fix CE-35888-2 ?
ThanksYou must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ZrBa ; 04-27-2017 at 10:35 PM.
04-27-2017, 11:53 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ZrBa View Post
This error is similar to CE-32875-5. It also appears whenever I try to launch a game.
When and If You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. release the fix for CE-32875-5 , will it also fix CE-35888-2 ?
ThanksYou must login or register to view this content.

Wouldn't really know, depends, is your console running on 1.76?

Furthermore, I found this post you can read and make sure to read the comments as well. Seems to be an issue with the blu-ray drives and what-not.

You must login or register to view this content.

In addition, you can try reading the PS4DevWiki about the CE-35888-2 Error here:
04-28-2017, 12:41 AM #3
ZrBa
Keeper
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Wouldn't really know, depends, is your console running on 1.76?

Furthermore, I found this post you can read and make sure to read the comments as well. Seems to be an issue with the blu-ray drives and what-not.

In addition, you can try reading the PS4DevWiki about the CE-35888-2 Error here:

It looks like I've been scammed by a random guy on Ebay.
To be honest, I suspected that I would encounter some serious problems with the console since I bought it with a really cheap price. I'll be contacting Ebay to see if they could help
Thanks for the quick reply!
04-28-2017, 01:49 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ZrBa View Post
It looks like I've been scammed by a random guy on Ebay.
To be honest, I suspected that I would encounter some serious problems with the console since I bought it with a really cheap price. I'll be contacting Ebay to see if they could help
Thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah, there's an issue with your blu-ray drive giving you error codes. If it has warranty, or any type of return policy. I suggest you to return it for your money. If not, you can try to find more information on the internet, or try taking it to a repair shop see if they could fix it without updating it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo