Post: Dark Souls III Save Wizard Storage Item value locations?
04-28-2017, 03:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, stopped by the mods and cheats section and read that all questions should be posted here so I hope this is in the right spot.

Anyway, I will be getting Save Wizard today or tomorrow and Dark Souls III is first on my list for edits. All I want to edit are 2 things: Souls and covenant item quantity. Were I not so pressed for time I would absolutely farm them myself but I am not so fortunate.*

Anyway, the Wizard has a quick souls edit available but I would like to know the location (or how to find it) of where the souls quantity value is and what to change it to?

Same with the covenant item quantity. I saw a video on YouTube about somebody adjusting a few values that are connected to the items in storage of the file, giving him 600 of each. I just place my covenant items in storage, edit the right locations and boom, 600 of each. But where are the values of the storage items? I know that for this I have to go into advanced mode and look for the values, but how do I look for them? And when I find them, what do I change them to?

I ask this because I don't have PlayStation Plus thus making my Dark Souls game exclusively single player. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!
04-28-2017, 08:35 PM #2
Originally posted by LordErudito View Post
Hello everyone, stopped by the mods and cheats section and read that all questions should be posted here so I hope this is in the right spot.

Anyway, I will be getting Save Wizard today or tomorrow and Dark Souls III is first on my list for edits. All I want to edit are 2 things: Souls and covenant item quantity. Were I not so pressed for time I would absolutely farm them myself but I am not so fortunate.*

Anyway, the Wizard has a quick souls edit available but I would like to know the location (or how to find it) of where the souls quantity value is and what to change it to?

Same with the covenant item quantity. I saw a video on YouTube about somebody adjusting a few values that are connected to the items in storage of the file, giving him 600 of each. I just place my covenant items in storage, edit the right locations and boom, 600 of each. But where are the values of the storage items? I know that for this I have to go into advanced mode and look for the values, but how do I look for them? And when I find them, what do I change them to?

I ask this because I don't have PlayStation Plus thus making my Dark Souls game exclusively single player. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

When you get the save wizard, look for your character's name on the right side (ascii) in advance mode. For example, when I look for my character's name, it will be C.h.r.i.s. I used an ascii calculator to convert the letters to hex values (For the first two letters, I would search 0x43006800). The souls, health, fp, and stamina are located above the character's name. To find items and max the values to 99 or so, look below the character's name and search for how many of those items you currently have (for example, 3 sunlight medals would be 0x03000000).

HP (xxxx0000, xxxx0000, xxxx0000)
FP (xxxx0000, xxxx0000, xxxx0000)
Stamina (xx000000, xx000000, xx000000)
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-29-2017 at 01:21 AM.

The following user thanked chris83 for this useful post:

Kyoshiro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo