05-12-2017, 05:08 AM #1
Trick Room
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've notice that there hasn't been information towards a release after the delay and to leave a review on the site you had to leave 5 stars or it's deleted. has anyone received an update from them on what's going on because i couldn't find anything. also is everyone who preordered pretty much screwed?
05-12-2017, 10:58 AM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Trick
I've notice that there hasn't been information towards a release after the delay and to leave a review on the site you had to leave 5 stars or it's deleted. has anyone received an update from them on what's going on because i couldn't find anything. also is everyone who preordered pretty much screwed?

Yeah I also preordered it. I have a feeling its a scam because of the lack of information and delays they are giving us. They told a few people another 2 weeks but the 2 weeks is almost up. Hopefully it gets released soon or at least give us a official release date instead of leaving us in the dark.
05-12-2017, 03:45 PM #3
edwin688
Save Point
We are all pending and no info. I write to you by twitter and they tell me that soon I do not despair but that's how they have been saying it for 3 months. I hope it's not a scam
05-17-2017, 10:59 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Trick
I've notice that there hasn't been information towards a release after the delay and to leave a review on the site you had to leave 5 stars or it's deleted. has anyone received an update from them on what's going on because i couldn't find anything. also is everyone who preordered pretty much screwed?

I don't think they would scam everyone. Xploder is a big hit back then, and I don't think they'll stop now and screw everyone over. I just think in my own opinion that they noticed it wasn't ready for release so they had to TBA it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo