Post: Save Wizard won't start? "error occurred while initiating session with server"
05-21-2017, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The program froze after entering the code i received, shut down by itself, and now every time I try to access the program to write the code in again, it says "error occurred while initiating session with server". I've tried running the problem as admin, shutting down all firewalls and antivirus, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my computer, running in various compatibility modes, etc. I've never actually got into the program - not sure if my code went through or not.*

I send them a support ticket, but it seems as if theyre off for the weekend. I also asked on another forum.*

Any suggestions?*
06-15-2017, 04:11 PM #2
djgringoboy2003
Do a barrel roll!
I had the same problem. Turns out it was my firewall blocking the program.
06-18-2017, 07:16 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by gavincorey97x View Post
The program froze after entering the code i received, shut down by itself, and now every time I try to access the program to write the code in again, it says "error occurred while initiating session with server". I've tried running the problem as admin, shutting down all firewalls and antivirus, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my computer, running in various compatibility modes, etc. I've never actually got into the program - not sure if my code went through or not.*

I send them a support ticket, but it seems as if theyre off for the weekend. I also asked on another forum.*

Any suggestions?*

Could you try the suggestion above that the user has told you, or did you already solve your problem?
10-24-2017, 02:53 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by gavincorey97x View Post
The program froze after entering the code i received, shut down by itself, and now every time I try to access the program to write the code in again, it says "error occurred while initiating session with server". I've tried running the problem as admin, shutting down all firewalls and antivirus, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my computer, running in various compatibility modes, etc. I've never actually got into the program - not sure if my code went through or not.*

Any suggestions?*

Delete Any Anti Virus and just download 1 thats supported turn FireWall of or allow Save Wizard into Your Firewall and if it still doesnt work unistall Save Wizard and just Reinstall

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo