Post: What can you tell me about the different game save editors out now?
05-24-2017, 04:06 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So far there is the Save Wizard, Cyber Gadget, and Xploder. I take it that Cyber Gadget is only for Japanese games/ game saves. The Save Wizard says that it will only work on old firmware. What about Xploder, will that work on current firmware? I like to keep my PS4 Pro up to date. If you use old firmware you cannot message people, play online, or use any of the PSN features. Is there any other cheat devices out or coming out? Any info about any of this stuff would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
05-24-2017, 05:22 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sony View Post
So far there is the Save Wizard, Cyber Gadget, and Xploder. I take it that Cyber Gadget is only for Japanese games/ game saves. The Save Wizard says that it will only work on old firmware. What about Xploder, will that work on current firmware? I like to keep my PS4 Pro up to date. If you use old firmware you cannot message people, play online, or use any of the PSN features. Is there any other cheat devices out or coming out? Any info about any of this stuff would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cyber Gadget - Asia Region only - Save Editing
Save Wizard - Europe / USA Region only - Save Editing
Xploder - Resigns gamesaves - relies on Save Editors to work!
05-24-2017, 06:29 AM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
I thought that Xploder mods/hacks game saves as well. I can't seem to find anywhere to buy Xploder but on their website it says that it works with newest PS4 firmware. I gave Xploder my email address so that I can hopefully buy one.

So I take it that the Save Wizard will not work at all if I have the newest firmware installed on my PS4?
05-25-2017, 06:42 AM #4
Logan_Sony
Little One
Any word on a PS4 Game Genie or a PS4 Brute Force?
05-25-2017, 08:25 AM #5
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Save Wizard works up to current fw

any an all devices no matter will work up to latest known FW .
reality nothing is Future proof fully sony can throw Curve balls at people then what good is a lifetime membership .

reality your paying until Sony trys to shuts them down or the servers die on any device . ( Life time is just a Ploy)
05-25-2017, 09:45 AM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
I might get it then. If it works on the newest firmware right now it would be a good investment. I have been holding off on playing Disgaea 5 until I had some sort of cheating device. Way too much level grinding involved but very fun games. The Disgaea games are a perfect example of what these cheating devices are really for.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo