05-25-2017, 08:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i forgot the date of birth i've used on the account registration.

Is there any way to see it?! Maybe some kind of birthday mails or on a hidden site/php or something?!

Many people have the problem, i just know the year but not the exact date.

And i dont wanna start a discussion about "use the real information" because almost nobody is doing that.

I know it's a security question.
05-25-2017, 11:33 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hi, i forgot the date of birth i've used on the account registration.

Is there any way to see it?! Maybe some kind of birthday mails or on a hidden site/php or something?!

And i dont wanna start a discussion about "use the real information" because almost nobody is doing that.

Same problem here
05-26-2017, 07:49 AM #3
iCuvey
Gobble
Hey DM me on twitter or psn my friend can help you find the dob on the account , if you have the email on the account.
05-26-2017, 08:44 AM #4
Originally posted by iCuvey View Post
Hey DM me on twitter or psn my friend can help you find the dob on the account , if you have the email on the account.

And how
05-26-2017, 03:05 PM #5
Hi, i forgot the date of birth i've used on the account registration.

Do you have the original console or email used on the account? If so go ahead and contact customer support instead of a random online.. not that you guys are randoms but I think you get what I mean
05-26-2017, 07:05 PM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Do you have the original console or email used on the account? If so go ahead and contact customer support instead of a random online.. not that you guys are randoms but I think you get what I mean

Hello old friend! I am havimg the same problem and I don't have the original email.
05-26-2017, 07:53 PM #7

Online some people say, there could be some trouble if you didn't use ur real info
05-27-2017, 02:06 AM #8
Online some people say, there could be some trouble if you didn't use ur real info

As long as you can produce the info for the support then you will be fine

I usually recommend to call when I'm helping people
05-27-2017, 02:06 AM #9
Originally posted by Best
Hello old friend! I am havimg the same problem and I don't have the original email.

Do you have the original console? You need the serial number for it
05-27-2017, 02:54 AM #10
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Do you have the original console? You need the serial number for it

I don't

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo