05-31-2017, 09:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

FAQ:

* If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

* I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

* If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

* Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.

The following 11 users say thank you to crucifer2 for this useful post:

<<s1mc>>, Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, fafki, FallenSoldier, GelsonSilva, Hydrogen, Levisaurus, saeed19971, STVBDKD, Wosley
12-19-2017, 11:53 PM #11
well i guess thats to bad bro.
12-20-2017, 05:13 AM #12
Originally posted by crucifer2 View Post
Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

FAQ:

* If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

* I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

* If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

* Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.

Ah nice
01-12-2018, 01:50 AM #13
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
This still work?
01-18-2018, 06:38 PM #14
Can I change this birthday on my PSN account?
How accurate is this?
02-16-2018, 11:26 AM #15
No, you can't
02-19-2018, 03:54 PM #16
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Saved my as$, thank you
04-26-2018, 04:03 PM #17
This is very useful, been looking for this.
04-29-2018, 06:46 PM #18
Thanks man, this is a perfect guide.
05-07-2018, 09:42 PM #19
Thanks man, this is a perfect guide.
perfecto

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo