05-31-2017, 09:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

Will need any game from Ubisoft (PS3, PS4, PS Vita) which has Uplay.

Show on the game "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag" with testing account.

1. Start the game. Popup a window "register to Uplay". Press "register now".

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

3. Important! You must create Ubisoft account through the Ubisoft game!

4. Open link in web browser - You must login or register to view this content.

5. Enter data on which you have registered Uplay account and press "Log In".

6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

FAQ:

* If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

* I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

* If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

* Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.

The following 11 users say thank you to crucifer2 for this useful post:

<<s1mc>>, Alucard_Immorta, BurtE, fafki, FallenSoldier, GelsonSilva, Hydrogen, Levisaurus, saeed19971, STVBDKD, Wosley
06-01-2017, 08:50 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by crucifer2 View Post
Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.
Date of birth required to restore or change the password to the PSN, enter only registration and no shows.

2. Input data: e-mail, username and password. E-mail can be any not be the same your PSN ID. Press "submit" and then accept the license agreement.

6. Page opens with account information - You must login or register to view this content.. Where you will see your PSN date of birth.

FAQ:

* If you are sure that did first registration in Uplay through the game and didn't change the account information - date of birth is correct. Login through the website and see the date of birth.

* I have an empty date of birth in Uplay - go to your Uplay account, go to the section account information at the bottom and UNLINK PSN ID. And register a new Uplay account with the first step guide.

* If you do not appears in the game window register a Uplay account - so you already have a Uplay account. Login You must login or register to view this content. and UNLINK PSN ID.

* Your information about the date of birth is not public and only visible to the Uplay account.

Stickied! Nice small tutorial on this, should be helpful.
07-29-2017, 03:08 AM #3
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Today I will show you how to get the date of birth you entered when registering to the PSN.

FAQ:

how do I find out my Ubisoft uPlay Account Login? most games just log me in automatically.
07-29-2017, 06:22 AM #4
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
how do I find out my Ubisoft uPlay Account Login? most games just log me in automatically.

Login in You must login or register to view this content. via Playstation network account and unlink PSN ID.
The next time the game needs to ask Ubisoft uPlay Account.
07-29-2017, 06:24 AM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Login in You must login or register to view this content. via Playstation network account and unlink PSN ID.
The next time the game needs to ask Ubisoft uPlay Account.

I can sign into my Ubisoft account via psn account? What if it's already link do I gotta unlink? Would it be safer to contact Ubisoft and reset my pass to my acc ?
07-29-2017, 06:40 AM #6
I can sign into my Ubisoft account via psn account?

Yes.

Would it be safer to contact Ubisoft and reset my pass to my acc ?

If you do not remember your uplay login what do you say techsupport Ubisoft? Just follow the instructions above.
07-29-2017, 06:41 AM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Yes.

If you do not remember your uplay login what do you say techsupport Ubisoft? Just follow the instructions above.

I'll look further into it.
Thanks for your reply
09-01-2017, 02:49 PM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

FAQ:

damn did see this too late :( but great post Winky Winky
09-24-2017, 05:40 AM #9
CallMeDex
Gym leader
MWR, Go to make a Cod account and it will show right there Smile
10-05-2017, 04:04 PM #10
sSkiRilLexD
Save Point
What is if my Account is banned? hm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo