06-06-2017, 05:06 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have 2 ps4s and both were below 1.76 bc i never played them and then one day i just updated without thinking and now the ps4 is getting new exploits every day and the only ps4 1.76 bundle i can find is a japan import and idk exactly what this means japan import. will the language be Japanese, or will i only be able to play the jap games, im not entirely sure and dont want to buy that if anyone can link me to a new ps4 bundle below or on 1.76 that would be great.
06-06-2017, 05:36 PM #2
1.76 ps4s.
Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle
Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle –
Knack launch Bundle –
InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack” Bundle – on Amazon
NBA 2K14 Bundle
FIFA 2K14 Bundle
Dynasty Warriors 7 bundle
Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
Infamous: Second Son launch bundle
Watch_Dogs bundle
Destiny Bundle (black)
DriveClub Bundle (Black)
DriveClub Bundle (Glacier white)
Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
06-06-2017, 09:45 PM #3
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i have 2 ps4s and both were below 1.76 bc i never played them and then one day i just updated without thinking and now the ps4 is getting new exploits every day and the only ps4 1.76 bundle i can find is a japan import and idk exactly what this means japan import. will the language be Japanese, or will i only be able to play the jap games, im not entirely sure and dont want to buy that if anyone can link me to a new ps4 bundle below or on 1.76 that would be great.

****** tell me ur psn lol
06-06-2017, 10:50 PM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
i have 2 ps4s and both were below 1.76 bc i never played them and then one day i just updated without thinking and now the ps4 is getting new exploits every day and the only ps4 1.76 bundle i can find is a japan import and idk exactly what this means japan import. will the language be Japanese, or will i only be able to play the jap games, im not entirely sure and dont want to buy that if anyone can link me to a new ps4 bundle below or on 1.76 that would be great.

it doesn't matter where you buy from. The only different between USA & EU PS4 and Asia & JP PS4 is the confirm button, whereas X = confirm for the former, and O = confirm for the latter. & PS4 is not region locked dvd's will not work only jap, I did have a jap 1.76 but sold it as the confirm button gave me the shits, I got a new ps4 1.75 on ebay $350 was from a game shop that was closing down i just took a chance..
06-07-2017, 04:12 AM #5
Originally posted by NGU
it doesn't matter where you buy from. The only different between USA & EU PS4 and Asia & JP PS4 is the confirm button, whereas X = confirm for the former, and O = confirm for the latter. & PS4 is not region locked dvd's will not work only jap, I did have a jap 1.76 but sold it as the confirm button gave me the shits, I got a new ps4 1.75 on ebay $350 was from a game shop that was closing down i just took a chance..

You can remap the buttons in settings too
And the games aren't locked by region I don't believe
06-07-2017, 04:47 AM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post

Thats what i saidTiphat
06-07-2017, 05:02 AM #7
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post

how to change buttons?
06-07-2017, 05:15 AM #8
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ManUtdPete97 View Post
1.76 ps4s.
Killzone Shadow Fall Launch Bundle
Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle –
Knack launch Bundle –
InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack” Bundle – on Amazon
NBA 2K14 Bundle
FIFA 2K14 Bundle
Dynasty Warriors 7 bundle
Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
Infamous: Second Son launch bundle
Watch_Dogs bundle
Destiny Bundle (black)
DriveClub Bundle (Black)
DriveClub Bundle (Glacier white)
Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle

thanks but ive been looking at these and all are gone being sold as used, dont want that
06-07-2017, 07:18 AM #9
thanks but ive been looking at these and all are gone being sold as used, dont want that

did u try ebay/amzon ?
06-07-2017, 12:19 PM #10
how to change buttons?

Settings/Accessibility/Button Assignment

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo