06-14-2017, 05:23 AM #1
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think a webkit would drop for 4.55?
I got tired of waiting for a new way to get online so I updated my console to 4.70, you think it was worth moving on?

I can always go buy a ps4 pro and get below 4.55 if anything drops soon so it doesn't matter to me really.
06-18-2017, 07:19 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Do you think a webkit would drop for 4.55?
I got tired of waiting for a new way to get online so I updated my console to 4.70, you think it was worth moving on?

I can always go buy a ps4 pro and get below 4.55 if anything drops soon so it doesn't matter to me really.

At this moment, I don't think we will get one soon. Luca has been busy on iOS or other stuff in programming. If you really don't like being patient I suggest to just update. I heard of a rumored downgrading guide for the PS4 which I can't confirm you right now, but I'll confirm it in a bit for you.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
06-18-2017, 08:08 PM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
At this moment, I don't think we will get one soon. Luca has been busy on iOS or other stuff in programming. If you really don't like being patient I suggest to just update. I heard of a rumored downgrading guide for the PS4 which I can't confirm you right now, but I'll confirm it in a bit for you.

Okay, just let me know.
I'm actually omw to go get a gold ps4 slim right now lmao.
I'd imagine the downgrade would be for the models CUH-1001A since they launched below 1.76 but you never know.
06-18-2017, 08:42 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Okay, just let me know.
I'm actually omw to go get a gold ps4 slim right now lmao.
I'd imagine the downgrade would be for the models CUH-1001A since they launched below 1.76 but you never know.

Yeah, just went to check the post. Its a thread from January 2016. The guy went ghost after like 6 months, and most of his responses were bricking due to not having the keys. So yeah, it's up to you to update or not.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo