06-24-2017, 04:05 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i see a lot of platinum saves on here but barely an trophies pop if any at all using these sets does anyone know of/have save games or sets that will actually get you to the platinum like ps3 did

Thanks for your time
06-24-2017, 04:45 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

manabyte77
06-25-2017, 04:34 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i see a lot of platinum saves on here but barely an trophies pop if any at all using these sets does anyone know of/have save games or sets that will actually get you to the platinum like ps3 did

Thanks for your time

He forgot to quote you, but I hope that answers your question Tristen! :-)
07-13-2017, 01:34 AM #4
GJx
League Champion
i see a lot of platinum saves on here but barely an trophies pop if any at all using these sets does anyone know of/have save games or sets that will actually get you to the platinum like ps3 did

Thanks for your time

I heard that some of the saves unlock trophies after playing the game for 5 minutes or so
07-13-2017, 05:13 PM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

Thanks for your time

Its the same as PS3 bro. Most of the platinum saves for PS3 games didn't pop anything either. People need to create full save sets right before each trophy pops to be safe but barely anyone has been doing that.
07-14-2017, 02:34 PM #6
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Its the same as PS3 bro. Most of the platinum saves for PS3 games didn't pop anything either. People need to create full save sets right before each trophy pops to be safe but barely anyone has been doing that.

Yes they poped It depends on the game and the uploader.
07-14-2017, 04:30 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Yes they poped It depends on the game and the uploader.

the 3 instants wat i know are la cops , catlateral damage and gem smashers
10-22-2017, 01:41 PM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Thanks for your time

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo