Post: HELP!!Does Anyone know how I can get around this situation That I have pasted below?
06-25-2017, 01:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I signed up for the league gaming website and this is the message below I got ..

Your LG PS4 account was flagged as requires vetting, This could be for many
reasons but the main reason we require this is to make sure your account
is not an existing or a 2nd tag in LG.*

how do they figure I have a second account....*

Here is something I found in one of their forums could someone explain what they mean they are doing in what they are saying blow here VVVVVVVVVV

We've made some major changes to our PSN verification system to catch people. I won't go into all the under-the-hood stuff we've done but i can insure you that this week has seen the biggest improvements into the system we can possibility do. Most of this is because we found a "public" Sony API we can use. This API gives us basic sony account info.
06-25-2017, 03:39 PM #2
Originally posted by Edward76 View Post
I signed up for the league gaming website and this is the message below I got ..

Your LG PS4 account was flagged as requires vetting, This could be for many
reasons but the main reason we require this is to make sure your account
is not an existing or a 2nd tag in LG.*

how do they figure I have a second account....*

Here is something I found in one of their forums could someone explain what they mean they are doing in what they are saying blow here VVVVVVVVVV

We've made some major changes to our PSN verification system to catch people. I won't go into all the under-the-hood stuff we've done but i can insure you that this week has seen the biggest improvements into the system we can possibility do. Most of this is because we found a "public" Sony API we can use. This API gives us basic sony account info.

You're trying to have two accounts of that game on the same console?

Well they said it pretty plain in your quote

Originally posted by Edward76 View Post
This API gives us basic sony account info.

They have your public account info that games can use. Sounds like a PSID or CID from PS3 or maybe even MAC or your public IP.

TBH you're in the wrong section man :/
And if I were to play a game that anal about accounts... I wouldn't play it anymore.
06-25-2017, 05:50 PM #3
What section should I be in?////

You're trying to have two accounts of that game on the same console?////i maybe...

is there a way to change my ps4 CID or MAC to seem like its a different ps4?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo