07-16-2017, 01:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why hasnt anyone made a free PS4 save editor like the KG resigner for the PS3 the keys to make a PS4 save editor are on the PS4DEV but i dont understand the language to make a free one for everyone
07-16-2017, 02:45 PM #2
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
That's a good question maybe people are greedy for money.
07-16-2017, 04:45 PM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
You really have to ask?

Don't do something you're good at for free.
07-17-2017, 09:05 AM #4
or just maybe learn to code for yourself instead of asking for hand outs by thanks your a star go to hell bye bye now
07-17-2017, 09:35 AM #5
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
You really have to ask?

Don't do something you're good at for free.

Nah man, sharing makes the world go round. Look how many free mods and save editors were made for the PS3, and how big the community became.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

hello10110, kevasd
07-17-2017, 10:00 AM #6
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by adilgangster View Post
Why hasnt anyone made a free PS4 save editor like the KG resigner for the PS3 the keys to make a PS4 save editor are on the PS4DEV but i dont understand the language to make a free one for everyone

if you can't buy one go make your own save editor
07-17-2017, 10:42 AM #7
Originally posted by xiN3eemHD View Post
if you can't buy one go make your own save editor

You're back? Gasp
07-17-2017, 01:57 PM #8
Well I'm surprised you can't read the part where it literally says I don't understand the coding language only the basic of HTML and css is all I know c++ I have no clue otherwise I would have made a free one for everyone else instead of taking money from people how else is the community supposed to work together
Last edited by adilgangster ; 07-17-2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
07-17-2017, 10:03 PM #9
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You're back? Gasp

lol yep <3
07-18-2017, 05:28 AM #10
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Nah man, sharing makes the world go round. Look how many free mods and save editors were made for the PS3, and how big the community became.

what i remember is them using a free tool and sure there was little Support but in the end the only support was what they took from GG in the early days and games that did not take much work .
it was good for a little wile there but then game Devs started protecting there games more and more and u slowly seen them Free Apps DROP off.

kinda sucked really.
but in the end if you owned both the Free and the Payed your life was good..
this is how it always has been even in the days of Codebreaker.

people would come from all over to use the Codes made By members of the CMP for free on there Paid for Device.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo