07-22-2017, 02:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anybody have any information about where to download the PS4 xploder? I have purchased it and have the serial keys but I can't even download the beta version.
07-22-2017, 02:27 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by JosSteec View Post
Does anybody have any information about where to download the PS4 xploder? I have purchased it and have the serial keys but I can't even download the beta version.

The link should come in the email they send you after purchasing. If you didn't get an email then contact them about it - tends to happen to a lot of people.
07-22-2017, 02:44 AM #3
Originally posted by Dynamite298 View Post
The link should come in the email they send you after purchasing. If you didn't get an email then contact them about it - tends to happen to a lot of people.

Thanks, I'll try emailing them.
07-22-2017, 04:07 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Couldn't someone post a mirror on here or something. Requires the serial key to access anyway so don't see y it would b considered warez, if it happens often then it might b worth looking into
07-22-2017, 04:21 AM #5
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Couldn't someone post a mirror on here or something. Requires the serial key to access anyway so don't see y it would b considered warez, if it happens often then it might b worth looking into

You must login or register to view this content. is the direct link for the Beta version
07-22-2017, 07:39 PM #6
You must login or register to view this content. is the direct link for the Beta version

I tried loading and loading the page but it keeps giving a garbage page.
07-22-2017, 07:41 PM #7
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by JosSteec View Post
I tried loading and loading the page but it keeps giving a garbage page.

It requires You must login or register to view this content. to download. I've also noticed it sometimes won't work on Firefox. So if it still fails to download with Adobe Air, you could try Chrome.
07-22-2017, 07:58 PM #8
It requires You must login or register to view this content. to download. I've also noticed it sometimes won't work on Firefox. So if it still fails to download with Adobe Air, you could try Chrome.

You were right. I was trying it on Firefox and out of curiosity, I tried it on Explorer and it worked. I came back here to tell you but you already said it won't work on Firefox. lol Go figure.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo