07-24-2017, 03:16 PM #1
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know there is not a Jailbreak or something, but I became a 3.55 Playstation 4 (yes, 4, not 3 Happy ) and I hope this one is old enough just to download and install 1.76?
Possible yes or no? Before I install the current software Happy
07-24-2017, 10:20 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kyfolam View Post
I know there is not a Jailbreak or something, but I became a 3.55 Playstation 4 (yes, 4, not 3 Happy ) and I hope this one is old enough just to download and install 1.76?

There is currently no way to downgrade a PS4.
07-25-2017, 12:48 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Interesting View Post
There is currently no way to downgrade a PS4.

I know there is not a Jailbreak or something, but I became a 3.55 Playstation 4 (yes, 4, not 3 Happy ) and I hope this one is old enough just to download and install 1.76?

There is way to downgrade with the Official JigKick, but I doubt it would get leaked so it's like a rare thing to happen. In addition, Sony added protection to private keys so you would need the official dongles. You can't use clones nor cheap dongles.
07-25-2017, 01:03 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
There is way to downgrade with the Official JigKick, but I doubt it would get leaked so it's like a rare thing to happen. In addition, Sony added protection to private keys so you would need the official dongles. You can't use clones nor cheap dongles.

Liar...I thought you were done with the PS4 modding scene? hahaha
07-25-2017, 01:43 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post

I am?
07-25-2017, 01:44 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post

I am? What? I can't help people with questions? I mean I did say on Twitter any questions feel free to DM.
07-25-2017, 03:17 PM #7
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

What FW would you suggest? Leave it on 3.55 and wait or 4.X? Or just install the current version?
07-25-2017, 03:44 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
What FW would you suggest? Leave it on 3.55 and wait or 4.X? Or just install the current version?

Just stick to the lowest firmware possible until something is 100%.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo