08-02-2017, 10:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to figure out which one to get. Right now, PS4 Wizard is the priciest at $60, while Xploder has a preorder special of $40 for a lifetime license. I'm not even sure about the license length of PS4 Wizard because some places have it at 1 year, while I'm hearing it's lifetime. I don't want to spend money on the wrong one, then have to buy the other. Also PS4 Wizard, has something about 3 PSN account limit on their description-- I don't even know what that means and Xploder's site doesn't have any mention of something like that. This stuff is very confusing lol. Anyone has a pros and cons on them both?
08-03-2017, 12:31 AM #2
Originally posted by Alighieri View Post
I'm trying to figure out which one to get. Right now, PS4 Wizard is the priciest at $60, while Xploder has a preorder special of $40 for a lifetime license. I'm not even sure about the license length of PS4 Wizard because some places have it at 1 year, while I'm hearing it's lifetime. I don't want to spend money on the wrong one, then have to buy the other. Also PS4 Wizard, has something about 3 PSN account limit on their description-- I don't even know what that means and Xploder's site doesn't have any mention of something like that. This stuff is very confusing lol. Anyone has a pros and cons on them both?

The best thing you can do is look for user reviews of each one and see the complaints or compliments that people report.

Xploder has a thread on NGU:

You must login or register to view this content.

I could not find one for Wizard on NGU and couldn't link it here as it's on different forums. But looking for user reviews is the best thing to inform yourself before making the decision. Also in your search you will likely come across claims of cracking these services. Be very wary of how someone claims they can crack a server based service. It is likely a scam or a virus. Best of luck!
08-03-2017, 02:48 AM #3
JaGuz
Keeper
PS4 Wizard allows you to actually modify saves. As of now or maybe forever, Xploder is just to I believe "sign" any save file with your profile. So if someone wanted to share a 100% complete game save, you could sign it with Xploder and use it as your own.

The following user thanked JaGuz for this useful post:

NGM
08-03-2017, 03:32 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I'm trying to figure out which one to get. Right now, PS4 Wizard is the priciest at $60, while Xploder has a preorder special of $40 for a lifetime license. I'm not even sure about the license length of PS4 Wizard because some places have it at 1 year, while I'm hearing it's lifetime. I don't want to spend money on the wrong one, then have to buy the other. Also PS4 Wizard, has something about 3 PSN account limit on their description-- I don't even know what that means and Xploder's site doesn't have any mention of something like that. This stuff is very confusing lol. Anyone has a pros and cons on them both?

PS4 Save Wizard without a doubt.
08-03-2017, 04:32 AM #5
Dynamite
Vault dweller

Save Wizard is 1000x better. And yes, its lifetime.

The following user thanked Dynamite for this useful post:

hackerfield
08-03-2017, 04:36 AM #6
NGM
Bounty hunter
save wizard 100% the reason , you can mod the game as you like not specific mods like Xploder
08-03-2017, 10:32 AM #7
Originally posted by NGM View Post
save wizard 100% the reason , you can mod the game as you like not specific mods like Xploder

Nope

Just specific games ...
08-07-2017, 03:09 PM #8
Xploder is an absolute mess. I'm trying to get a refund at the moment- wish me luck. It's falsely advertised and doesn't even work with the saves on it's own database.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo