08-11-2017, 11:32 AM #1
Sekii
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,

sorry if this is not the right section.
I got my licence key for Save Wizard some minutes ago. I tried to mod my DS3 Save, i checked out some Videos.
Seems to be simple but both of the videos have below left a search button but i dont have the search button, so i cant mod.
Anyone know where the mistake is?

Greetings

Sekii
08-11-2017, 12:09 PM #2
Originally posted by Sekii View Post
Hey Guys,

I got my licence key for Save Wizard some minutes ago. I tried to mod my DS3 Save, i checked out some Videos.
Seems to be simple but both of the videos have below left a search button but i dont have the search button, so i cant mod.

Greetings

Sekii

I know not what you're talking about with a 'search' feature?

You must login or register to view this content.
08-14-2017, 04:34 AM #3
Fesh
Bounty hunter
I don't think you need "search" as a function. Once you plug your flash, the software will recognize it automatically, and show you all the games on it. Which you can scroll through them.
Refer to the manual provided by the developer/s on the website. Also if you can provide the youtube video that you're talking about!
08-14-2017, 04:55 AM #4
Originally posted by Sekii View Post
Hey Guys,

Greetings

Sekii

there is search option on the top right corner but you can try Ctrl+F.
08-14-2017, 03:39 PM #5
Sekii
Save Point
Thanks everyone for the support. Figured it out and everything works fine now.
Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo