(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi
on all my devices i see my ps4 is streaming a Wifi Singal*
i want to connect to it since Wifi on vita is really bad
But how do i find the Password for it ?
08-11-2017, 05:29 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Streaming a wifi signal?

As far as I know, the PS4 is not capable of outputting any type of frequency for Wifi. Someone probably named their Wifi Router PS4, just to troll you.

PLUS, if your PS4 DID stream a signal, it would be under the name you have it as. - i.e. - PS4-CH001, or something like that. Unless you changed the system's name.
08-11-2017, 06:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Streaming a wifi signal?

As far as I know, the PS4 is not capable of outputting any type of frequency for Wifi. Someone probably named their Wifi Router PS4, just to troll you.

PLUS, if your PS4 DID stream a signal, it would be under the name you have it as. - i.e. - PS4-CH001, or something like that. Unless you changed the system's name.

He means this You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2017, 07:03 PM #4
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by WosleyBE
Hi
on all my devices i see my ps4 is streaming a Wifi Singal*
i want to connect to it since Wifi on vita is really bad
But how do i find the Password for it ?

Show a pic of where you are seeing the discovered access point coming from your PS4. Are you saying its like a chrome cast where you can see it in discover able WiFi, or do you mean you seeing it via Bluetooth?
08-11-2017, 07:05 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Show a pic of where you are seeing the discovered access point coming from your PS4. Are you saying its like a chrome cast where you can see it in discover able WiFi, or do you mean you seeing it via Bluetooth?

You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2017, 07:07 PM #6
primetime43
You must login or register to view this content.

You know what I think thats for. I believe its for connecting to your ps4 when u want to use that second screen option thing.This You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2017, 07:09 PM #7
Wosley
You know what I think thats for. I believe its for connecting to your ps4 when u want to use that second screen option thing.This You must login or register to view this content.

not sure this shows up on my phone too
08-11-2017, 07:10 PM #8
primetime43
not sure this shows up on my phone too

Yea I believe because you can also connect your phone to ps4 also. Does it show up on a laptop or desktop?
08-11-2017, 07:11 PM #9
Wosley
Yea I believe because you can also connect your phone to ps4 also. Does it show up on a laptop or desktop?

yes also on my desktop
08-11-2017, 07:12 PM #10
primetime43
yes also on my desktop

I honestly don't know then. But its to connect to it for something other than using it as a hotspot cause ps4 doesnt allow that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo