Post: Anyone create Rainbow six Siege Hacks? (Ps4) *will pay to create
08-20-2017, 07:30 AM #1
alec12
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna see if anyone can make mods for r6. Game has plenty of hacks on pc like any other game but wondering how tough or easy it is to make. More of a experiment. If anyone is interested let me know by skype or pm. Skype: Agrayyankspro. Once again its for experiment wise, and I am willing to pay to compensate for the time it will take.

The following user thanked alec12 for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-20-2017, 08:08 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by alec12 View Post
Wanna see if anyone can make mods for r6. Game has plenty of hacks on pc like any other game but wondering how tough or easy it is to make. More of a experiment. If anyone is interested let me know by skype or pm. Skype: Agrayyankspro. Once again its for experiment wise, and I am willing to pay to compensate for the time it will take.

Not possible at the moment.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-20-2017, 09:22 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by alec12 View Post
Wanna see if anyone can make mods for r6. Game has plenty of hacks on pc like any other game but wondering how tough or easy it is to make. More of a experiment. If anyone is interested let me know by skype or pm. Skype: Agrayyankspro. Once again its for experiment wise, and I am willing to pay to compensate for the time it will take.

if there were really hacks for this games released then there was alot less raging in the game for getting that plat

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

and 1 other user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo