09-06-2017, 02:14 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed that about 75% of the PS4 saves on here are EU. *It wouldn't be so bad if Xploder actually worked and could region resign any game they they say it does. *Is there a US site for PS4 game saves? *I'm just getting a little frustrated with all of the EU game saves.
09-06-2017, 02:23 AM #2
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Just gotta roll with it til the sample size increases, or until a properly functioning resigner comes out.
It's also really dependent on the users actually uploading their saves. We could have a hundred US/NA region players, but if the only ones uploading content are EU/JP, then we'd still be stuck with exclusively EU/JP content. =/

All in due time.

The following user thanked yamikit for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
09-06-2017, 04:43 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I noticed that about 75% of the PS4 saves on here are EU. *It wouldn't be so bad if Xploder actually worked and could region resign any game they they say it does. *Is there a US site for PS4 game saves? *I'm just getting a little frustrated with all of the EU game saves.

English site, most England over US
09-06-2017, 04:59 AM #4
I noticed that about 75% of the PS4 saves on here are EU. *It wouldn't be so bad if Xploder actually worked and could region resign any game they they say it does. *Is there a US site for PS4 game saves? *I'm just getting a little frustrated with all of the EU game saves.

If it makes you feel any better, there's 0 Vita saves on here Sal
09-06-2017, 05:23 AM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
If the programmers at Xploder could just get the thing working that would be awesome. I see Xploder adds everywhere talking about how awesome it is and how it is the only program that can re-region any save. Too bad that it barely works (at all). If Save Wizard could just add region resigning that would be awesome. I emailed them about it and it sounds like it will be added in about six months or so.

The following user thanked Logan_Sony for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
09-06-2017, 05:44 AM #6
Originally posted by southpaw
Use to have people complain that all the saves were U.S long ago on PS3. Guess this is revenge :(

Then let's make all the saves for Vita Japan/Asia only Awesome face
09-06-2017, 07:31 PM #7
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Then let's make all the saves for Vita Japan/Asia only Awesome face

Considering that that's where the Vita's only coming out with games at this point, you soon won't even have to. xD
09-07-2017, 11:11 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod

This is a USA Gaming Website, but the most attractions are mainly from EU regions.
09-19-2017, 08:40 PM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
This is a USA Gaming Website, but the most attractions are mainly from EU regions.

becuase 50% of the eu saves are probally of xSOADx hehe

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo