09-06-2017, 06:40 AM #1
naxking
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had a moderate NAT Type and it's pretty annoying when playing COD A.W. I've googled and YouTube all over and I wanted to know if there's a simpler explanation NGU members could offer. An old thread or anything would be fine with me. Thanks!
09-06-2017, 09:02 AM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
The tuts on youtube are as easy as its gonna get.

Make a static ip for your ps4
Go into your router on your pc
Open the ports for cod and assign them to the ps4s ip (or put that ip in dmz mode)
Thats it
09-06-2017, 04:17 PM #3
naxking
I defeated!
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
The tuts on youtube are as easy as its gonna get.

Make a static ip for your ps4
Go into your router on your pc
Open the ports for cod and assign them to the ps4s ip (or put that ip in dmz mode)
Thats it

Would you know a perfect video for this? And would it in any way harm my router?

Thanks
09-06-2017, 04:20 PM #4
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by naxking View Post
Would you know a perfect video for this? And would it in any way harm my router?

Thanks

I don't since everyone has a different router. Do a lil bit of research and you'll be able to manage yourself.
Also it won't harm your router, though dmz mode is a security "risk".
Google for more info
09-06-2017, 09:25 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by naxking View Post
I had a moderate NAT Type and it's pretty annoying when playing COD A.W. I've googled and YouTube all over and I wanted to know if there's a simpler explanation NGU members could offer. An old thread or anything would be fine with me. Thanks!

You must login or register to view this content.
Works for PS4 as well just use PS4 ports in place of PS3. Might b the same ports, not sure been a while.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 09-06-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo