09-10-2017, 07:51 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just bought this game and I would like to platinum it. *So based on the fact that I would like to platinum this game what is the best USA Nioh starter save to use? *There's a bunch of saves on here (which is great) but I don't know which starter save is the best one to use if I easily want to platinum this game.
09-10-2017, 05:41 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I just bought this game and I would like to platinum it. *So based on the fact that I would like to platinum this game what is the best USA Nioh starter save to use? *There's a bunch of saves on here (which is great) but I don't know which starter save is the best one to use if I easily want to platinum this game.

There's only one starter save, that I know of, and seen, and that's the one I posted. All other saves are either endgame, or some random ass spot in the game.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Gagliardi, Logan_Sony
09-11-2017, 01:49 AM #3
the best thing would be ,considering u have save wizard.
level up characterusing the cheats, play legit.

then use the save sets to mop up remaining trophies.don,t update the game.
08-14-2019, 08:59 PM #4
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I just bought this game and I would like to platinum it. *So based on the fact that I would like to platinum this game what is the best USA Nioh starter save to use? *There's a bunch of saves on here (which is great) but I don't know which starter save is the best one to use if I easily want to platinum this game.

There's only one starter save, that I know of, and seen, and that's the one I posted. All other saves are either endgame, or some random ass spot in the game.

where is it???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo