Post: Anyone wanna brainstorm? - Can the PS4 do video calling? Picture-in-Picture?
09-22-2017, 02:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some questions someone may know after reading the terrible title and clicked
I just smoked and had this idea and felt determined to write this post. Don't care if it gets roasted and closed. I would probably have figured it out after my high Geo

1. Can we create custom apps in PS4 platform?
2. If so, can we access PS4 capture card?
3. Is this idea stupid?
4. Am I going somewhere with this?
5. Is it a million dollar idea?
6. Should I never post again, until the PS5 comes out?
Last edited by Radiowave ; 09-22-2017 at 02:54 AM.
10-05-2017, 01:29 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Radiowave View Post
Here are some questions someone may know after reading the terrible title and clicked
I just smoked and had this idea and felt determined to write this post. Don't care if it gets roasted and closed. I would probably have figured it out after my high Geo

1. Can we create custom apps in PS4 platform?
2. If so, can we access PS4 capture card?
3. Is this idea stupid?
4. Am I going somewhere with this?
5. Is it a million dollar idea?
6. Should I never post again, until the PS5 comes out?

Custom Applications? Yes, the PS4 scene has actually just managed to get Homebrew running on 1.76. Meaning, we could create applications (developers only of course.) Video Calling? I don't know, I mean, PS3 had video chatting, so I don't think it's impossible to do it, but I'm sure it'd be a hell of work to create something this way. Even if you're getting on a jailbroken console, it'd be hard not being caught running online connection with others.

About the CC, not too sure on that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo