09-22-2017, 11:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi people, first of all; if this question has been asked before I do apologize and if so please point me into the right direction!

Ever since I started playing Sniper Elite 4 I have had some troubles with certain trophies, I know I have met the requirements to get the corresponding trophy but still didn’t get it.
It involves the following trophies:

>The Path of Most Resistance
Destroy the plane using a Bolt-Action Rifle

Yep, I used a bolt action rifle to shoot the missile hanging down from the plane. Did this mission at least 10 times with different guns except the Gewehr 43 and the M1 as they are not bolt action.
Also watched every Youtube movie there is to see in case I missed something, even shot the engines instead of the missile.< This one is done!

A Bird in the Hand...
Shoot all Stone eagles

Greatest Hits
Find all sniper reports

I do own all the DLC’s if that makes any difference and made sure to find all sniper reports and to shoot all the stone eagles in the DLC’s as well.
Even replayed all missions including the DLC’s just to be certain but still these trophies won’t pop.

I know Rebellion screwed up before when it comes to earning trophies but still it doesn’t make any sense. I do enjoy the game but this happening is a major disappointment and would seriously stop me from buying any new releases.

Anyone got an idea? I would be very grateful if someone found a solution Smile
Additional info: I’m on PS4 Pro with the latest OFW and the game has been updated.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: for some reason I tried to give The Path of Most Resistance another go but this time from a different angle that wasn’t described in many YouTube video’s.
Shot 3 engines of the plane while it was still on the tarmac and what you do you know? The trophy popped! Can finally scrap this one off.
The rest still remains though...
Last edited by Petra Arkanian ; 09-25-2017 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Update
09-27-2017, 10:17 PM #2
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Petra
Hi people, first of all; if this question has been asked before I do apologize and if so please point me into the right direction!

Ever since I started playing Sniper Elite 4 I have had some troubles with certain trophies, I know I have met the requirements to get the corresponding trophy but still didn’t get it.

Yep, I used a bolt action rifle to shoot the missile hanging down from the plane. Did this mission at least 10 times with different guns except the Gewehr 43 and the M1 as they are not bolt action.
Also watched every Youtube movie there is to see in case I missed something, even shot the engines instead of the missile.< This one is done!

A Bird in the Hand...
Shoot all Stone eagles

Greatest Hits
Find all sniper reports

I do own all the DLC’s if that makes any difference and made sure to find all sniper reports and to shoot all the stone eagles in the DLC’s as well.
Even replayed all missions including the DLC’s just to be certain but still these trophies won’t pop.

I know Rebellion screwed up before when it comes to earning trophies but still it doesn’t make any sense. I do enjoy the game but this happening is a major disappointment and would seriously stop me from buying any new releases.

Additional info: I’m on PS4 Pro with the latest OFW and the game has been updated.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: for some reason I tried to give The Path of Most Resistance another go but this time from a different angle that wasn’t described in many YouTube video’s.
Shot 3 engines of the plane while it was still on the tarmac and what you do you know? The trophy popped! Can finally scrap this one off.

is the other trophies easy?
09-27-2017, 10:42 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by GJx View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
09-27-2017, 11:36 PM #4
Originally posted by GJx View Post

As Wosley showed it takes a lot of time and several playthroughs to get them all but yeah it can be done, one note though; his list only displays the base game and not the DLC’s. The last makes it a lot harder.
There are literally tons of video’s online to help you with it, locations etc...look it up on YouTube.
The hardest part may be the online multiplayer, my experience is that it’s very glitchy at its best.
Servers are not very stabile and in the middle of a game you might be thrown out and will have to start over again.
DLC’s can also be tricky to get the required trophies although they are not required to finish the game and to get the desired plat.
07-24-2018, 05:24 AM #5
Hi people, first of all; if this question has been asked before I do apologize and if so please point me into the right direction!

A Bird in the Hand...
Shoot all Stone eagles

Greatest Hits
Find all sniper reports

Thank you in advance!

Hey Petra or Derek, hope all is well. Assuming from your latest thread, something bad happened. I don't know who betrayed you, or why, but give Petra all the best. Hope she recovers and you stick by her for as long as possible. Best wishes!
07-24-2018, 05:29 AM #6

A Bird in the Hand...
Shoot all Stone eagles

Greatest Hits
Find all sniper reports

Thank you in advance!

Hey Petra or Derek, hope all is well. Assuming from your latest thread, something bad happened. I don't know who betrayed you, or why, but give Petra all the best. Hope she recovers and you stick by her for as long as possible. Best wishes!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo