10-15-2017, 11:57 PM #1
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need the licence to the game PT. meaning I would need an account that has had it previously downloaded.
10-16-2017, 09:34 AM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by southpaw
So you’re looking to gameshare then?

no im looking for the actual account
10-16-2017, 10:19 AM #3
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
gl on your findings.

imo you have more luck buying a 1.76 and playing it...

The following user thanked BurtE for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
10-16-2017, 10:54 AM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Apparently people are selling consoles with the game on it + the account for 200-700 USD.

I don’t think someone will give that up for free tbh

Yep that's true, i've seen some consoles with PT on go for a higher price than a sealed 1.76

Exactly lol, thats why I said he has more luck purchasing a 1.76
10-16-2017, 11:19 AM #5
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
I didn’t even know it was something that expensive lol. Doesn’t make any sense to me but I guess people enjoy rare trophies.

You cant get trophies for it since it's only a demo, it's so valuable because they stopped developing the game and removed the demo from the store.

So the only people that can play it are 1.76 users and people that downloaded it previously
10-16-2017, 11:27 AM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ah, so it’s just one of those collectibles. Doesn’t have trophies though so that seems a bit crazy to me. Huge risk though spending that much on eBay for a console that may or may not be as advertised.

Yep, very rare collectible Smile Its only a demo, a hour or 2 worth of gameplay, hence why there's no trophies

The following user thanked BurtE for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
10-16-2017, 10:06 PM #7
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Yep, very rare collectible Smile Its only a demo, a hour or 2 worth of gameplay, hence why there's no trophies

yeah ill probably have more luck doing that. only asked because my account i downloaded it on is banned, i have the game downloaded but cant play it without the licence. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo