11-09-2017, 01:55 AM #1
Defc0n_xD
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, this thread is for the people who's games aren't loading in there ps4 but your other games are working fine on that ps4 or the game that didn't load works fine on another ps4. Then this may fix the problem. I've seen countless forums claiming it's a manufacture fault at the discs part but if that was true then why would it work in another ps4? It's just a bug/gltich in the ps4 for some wierd reason. Now on to how I fixed it.

The way I fixed it (what worked for me)

when loading up the game and you receive the error code 'disk cannot be read please check if there is damage or if disk is dirty' and it keeps doing this before you load the game and before you reach the start or in first mission.

Then take the disc out, turn the ps4 off, turn it back on, wait for it to get the main menu, select your user, put the disc back in, then wait till you receive the error code 'disc can't be read please check if disk is damaged or dirty' and it will say press x to enter. Don't press X.

Wait for 5 seconds till disc loads again and then hold ps button and select log out of account then log back in and click on the game, as you see the game will still be loaded, now all you got to do is complete the first mission of the game or just start the game (real gameplay) it just depends on what type of game it is then once done the error should never pop up again if it does just repeat this and it should stop.

Hope this helps the people who get this lame ass error code.
Last edited by Defc0n_xD ; 11-09-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo