Post: Star Wars Battlefront II Unlimited Credits and Crystals
11-10-2017, 01:24 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,

I was able to play Star Wars Battlefront II last night and it seems like the progression system is a huge mess because it involves microtransactions, loot crates, and the unlocks are a huge grind. Credits and Crystals play a huge role in unlocking stuff. So I'm wondering if credit and crystals values are stored locally within a save or is it server-sided. Injustice 2 you were able to edit those values so I'm hoping SaveWizard figures out cheats to have max credits and crystals. What you guys think?

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77
11-10-2017, 01:57 PM #2
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Hey Guys,

I was able to play Star Wars Battlefront II last night and it seems like the progression system is a huge mess because it involves microtransactions, loot crates, and the unlocks are a huge grind. Credits and Crystals play a huge role in unlocking stuff. So I'm wondering if credit and crystals values are stored locally within a save or is it server-sided. Injustice 2 you were able to edit those values so I'm hoping SaveWizard figures out cheats to have max credits and crystals. What you guys think?

Normally its server sided so you will have to use a glitch or later a tool to get more

Thats what i think

Figure it out and start the game without any network connection. If you still have them (if you can play), you know, its save based or maybe its both and sync when you login.

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

NGM
11-10-2017, 02:20 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Normally its server sided so you will have to use a glitch or later a tool to get more

Thats what i think

Figure it out and start the game without any network connection. If you still have them (if you can play), you know, its save based or maybe its both and sync when you login.

Even if it resets the edited values when going online as long as you keep the unlocks is all that matters. Just go offline, give yourself max credits and crystals, buy loot crates to unlock stuff, then go online...

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

NGM
11-10-2017, 03:28 PM #4
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Even if it resets the edited values when going online as long as you keep the unlocks is all that matters. Just go offline, give yourself max credits and crystals, buy loot crates to unlock stuff, then go online...

Should be easy if it's stored as money like gta or other games
11-11-2017, 02:24 AM #5
in the battlefront 2 beta it was save base because i was able to see credits without having internet just couldn't get to the multiplayer menu to buy the loot also in the beta it was using the ps4 timer so just like gta change the date and time a day or two ahead and get the daily reward for logging in

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo