11-20-2017, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI can anybody help me my PS4 controller wont connect back to my ps4 I was playing on dying light and my controller went off I plug controller with wire and press psn button but no joy I even bought a new controller and that don't connect. I tried a few things that's on youtube and that's not worked I even reset my playstation back to factory setting but now controllers still not connecting and my ps4 is stuck on screen saying I need to plug controller with wire to continue. if anyone can help or send some suggestion it would be must appreciated thanks.
11-21-2017, 04:04 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by 93 View Post
HI can anybody help me my PS4 controller wont connect back to my ps4 I was playing on dying light and my controller went off I plug controller with wire and press psn button but no joy I even bought a new controller and that don't connect. I tried a few things that's on youtube and that's not worked I even reset my playstation back to factory setting but now controllers still not connecting and my ps4 is stuck on screen saying I need to plug controller with wire to continue. if anyone can help or send some suggestion it would be must appreciated thanks.

Maybe its the wire
12-04-2017, 06:49 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by Jingle
Have you tried a new usb? I know you said you purchased a new controller but didn’t say anything about the cable. Have you tried connecting a controller to your laptop or pc using the same cable? Should also try a different USB port or other usb devices to see if your PS4 reconigzes those.

When you turn the controllers on do they blink or just stay the same as if they were off?

Edited your comment dont forget to Quote the user next time Winky Winky
12-29-2017, 06:50 AM #4
Wosley
HI can anybody help me my PS4 controller wont connect back to my ps4 I was playing on dying light and my controller went off I plug controller with wire and press psn button but no joy I even bought a new controller and that don't connect. I tried a few things that's on youtube and that's not worked I even reset my playstation back to factory setting but now controllers still not connecting and my ps4 is stuck on screen saying I need to plug controller with wire to continue. if anyone can help or send some suggestion it would be must appreciated thanks.

Is this fixed or do you still have problems ?
01-21-2018, 06:03 PM #5
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter

Still need help or not?
01-25-2018, 06:56 PM #6
Wosley
Question answered in multiple ways

No Answer on any of the comment even when the user did get online mutltiple times

Thead Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo