03-03-2018, 12:31 AM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my platinum save for Gauntlet. An extremely grinding game. Hopefully it might help with some of those trophies. It is untested so can someone please test it out and let me know what trophies pop.

Update:
Its been confirmed that all trophies can be obtained with this save. Just follow a trophy guide to see what you need to do.

Thanks to everyone who has helped testing out this save for me.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-03-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 19 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, azizX, brownie_1, cactustrav77, Cherryninja2, chuchucha, CristinaRawr, drigo1, feedmymind, Herbino, HW99, Jassy, lcfurlann, melzdad, pandorra13, rashier47, snahp888, Wednesday 13, Wosley
03-07-2018, 07:02 AM #20
gringo1974
Little One
EUR version, please
03-07-2018, 09:22 AM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by gringo1974 View Post
EUR version, please

This game has no Advance Mode so its not possilbe to re region
03-07-2018, 10:49 AM #22
phusiz
Keeper
Originally posted by 1 View Post
I can't get it to work :(, is anybody else having trouble getting trophies to pop as well?

You need to quit to game menu after play which each character for trophies start to pop
03-07-2018, 03:49 PM #23
Originally posted by 1 View Post
I can't get it to work :(, is anybody else having trouble getting trophies to pop as well?

Go to offline endless, play around a bit using specials and when you hit options-quit game, they'll pop. use Valkyrie to eat/destroy food, kill a few enemies and all those trophies pop. and for mission related ones, just look them up and finish those levels. follow what AkumaNYC posted and you'll get them.
03-07-2018, 05:50 PM #24
You're a saint for posting this save! I started playing a long time ago when it was free from PS+, but lost interest after seeing the large number of trophies that required a ton of grinding. Now, I'm only 1 trophy away from getting the plat.

EDIT: Just got the plat. Thanks again for posting this save!!!!
Last edited by Red-Til-I-Die ; 03-08-2018 at 08:04 PM.
03-18-2018, 12:37 PM #25
Does anyone know any way to change the region to the European?
My save is CUSA00690, and Savewizard does not allow me to modify it.

I think it can be modified with Xploder, but I do not know how to do it.

thank also
05-20-2018, 11:57 AM #26
thank you, very much.
05-20-2018, 11:59 AM #27
worked very well
05-26-2018, 05:11 PM #28
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
ok this save is awesome, and you can pop every trophy with it. you have to play local, most trophies can be popped in endless mode, just play with each of the characters and get a kill with each attack and have a trophy guide handy. you can look at the mastery on the main menu to see what to do with each character. i got 93% trophies in an hour without ever playing the game before. im only missing three and they are obtainable as well. for the campaign trophies you have to finish the level you are playing for trophies to pop. you can play on easy and the hard trophies pop when doing the proper type of level. for endless if you finish one level with the character that went 50 levels you will get the 50 levels in endless trophy. if you finish endless with the warrior you will get finish 10 levels in endless. the only trophy that you have to put in work is 25 in endless. the warrior can start on level 19 so with a little practice you can get him to level 25 for the final endless trophy. all im missing is 25 in endless and 2 bosses. the bosses are easy with a video. endless should be easy too. i bet you can get plat in like 30 mins with this save

THANK THE OP!!!

This guy said it right on the money. It’s important to note... the trophies ONLY pop after you finish the level. AND for endless you have I die after you complete a floor. And for the floor 25 you have to make it to 25 so I’d recommend either starting on 19 with the character that made it to 19 or get some people together.

I desperately need help with completing floor 25 it’s the only trophy I have left I’d gladly help back. Psn musclednighmare Thanks
Last edited by legendarybod ; 05-26-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: I wanted to add something
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo