Post: Stories: The Path of Destinies Platinum Save [CUSA04104]
03-05-2018, 04:24 PM #1
wishnd
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since there was a US save for this, I was looking for an EU one to avoid the annoying grind for XP at the end. There was not one so I had to do it myself. Since I am a nice person, decided to share it with you Smile

This is a platinum save but the last skill has not been bought (similar to the US save). Just start a new story, get to an altar and buy the last remaining skill to get this trophy quickly (if you do not have any of the trophies for 1 and 15 skill points, they may unlock here as well). Also, If you play a story to its conclusion, you might get the trophy for all ending but I have no plan to test it myself. If you do, please let me know so I can add it to the post, thank you.

Most likely you will unlock other trophies as well such as those for the killings if you kill one of each enemy required, if you open a chest or destroy an object. No idea for the swords though. Since the trophy unlocks when you actually buy and upgrade them, you may need to that yourself (the same goes for gems and combos).

You must login or register to view this content.. Enjoy! Please note that this save is on firmware 5.05.

According to leicabogdan, you cannot unlock Bookwork with the plat save unfortunately, I will quote him:
Originally posted by another user

on your save you can unlock stories trophies, and Sword Fu Master. Bookworm dosent unlock either with your save

Thanks to that user, you can unlock "Hanzo would like these". You can download his save You must login or register to view this content.. Just upgrade the final sword. All credit goes to You must login or register to view this content.. Please note that this save is on firmware 5.50

Again, thanks to leicabogdan, you can now unlock the Bookworm trophy as well. He has provided a save that is in the last chapter in the last story. Just finish that one and the trophy should unlock. You can download the save You must login or register to view this content.. Please note that this save is on firmware 5.50
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-25-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: New save added

The following 19 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, carmania, dro.242, hackstraiker, hajwel, K1ngw0wa, kingpinka, Kooki, leicabogdan, mark1, MR-QHR, NekiiMolla, pandorra13, REGINAX07, ripherup, Tayrel77, tr1ckst3r, [email protected], Wosley
08-21-2018, 06:57 AM #11
hello, people this save is 100% working but gives you a good number of hard trophies.
but unfortunately, all trophies related to killing and treasures and gems will be unavailable/unobtainable
and doing a new game and overrating this save will cause problems.
completely delete every single thing related to this save or do those trophies before starting anything.
09-19-2018, 01:32 PM #12
Hmm unfortunately I can't use that save because I get the message that I can't use that save file because it belongs to another Player
11-25-2018, 12:52 AM #13
Need Us version, y have?
11-25-2018, 09:06 AM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by DannyNot Happy or SadWesker View Post
Hmm unfortunately I can't use that save because I get the message that I can't use that save file because it belongs to another Player

You need to resign it by using Save Wizard
11-25-2018, 03:21 PM #15
wishnd
Keeper
Originally posted by AndersonRJMac View Post
Need Us version, y have?

You can find the US plat save You must login or register to view this content..

No idea what can and will unlock.
11-25-2018, 03:44 PM #16
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by AndersonRJMac View Post
Need Us version, y have?

I also got a Save of my own which i did upload on here for the US version
01-27-2019, 05:53 PM #17
Hi guys . How can I get the "True Hero" trophy?
04-14-2019, 03:29 AM #18
wty331
Rookie
good!!!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo