Post: Stories: The Path of Destinies Platinum Save [CUSA04104]
03-05-2018, 04:24 PM #1
wishnd
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since there was a US save for this, I was looking for an EU one to avoid the annoying grind for XP at the end. There was not one so I had to do it myself. Since I am a nice person, decided to share it with you Smile

This is a platinum save but the last skill has not been bought (similar to the US save). Just start a new story, get to an altar and buy the last remaining skill to get this trophy quickly (if you do not have any of the trophies for 1 and 15 skill points, they may unlock here as well). Also, If you play a story to its conclusion, you might get the trophy for all ending but I have no plan to test it myself. If you do, please let me know so I can add it to the post, thank you.

Most likely you will unlock other trophies as well such as those for the killings if you kill one of each enemy required, if you open a chest or destroy an object. No idea for the swords though. Since the trophy unlocks when you actually buy and upgrade them, you may need to that yourself (the same goes for gems and combos).

You must login or register to view this content.. Enjoy! Please note that this save is on firmware 5.05.

According to leicabogdan, you cannot unlock Bookwork with the plat save unfortunately, I will quote him:
Originally posted by another user

on your save you can unlock stories trophies, and Sword Fu Master. Bookworm dosent unlock either with your save

Thanks to that user, you can unlock "Hanzo would like these". You can download his save You must login or register to view this content.. Just upgrade the final sword. All credit goes to You must login or register to view this content.. Please note that this save is on firmware 5.50

Again, thanks to leicabogdan, you can now unlock the Bookworm trophy as well. He has provided a save that is in the last chapter in the last story. Just finish that one and the trophy should unlock. You can download the save You must login or register to view this content.. Please note that this save is on firmware 5.50
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-25-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: New save added

The following 19 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, carmania, dro.242, hackstraiker, hajwel, K1ngw0wa, kingpinka, Kooki, leicabogdan, mark1, MR-QHR, NekiiMolla, pandorra13, REGINAX07, ripherup, Tayrel77, tr1ckst3r, [email protected], Wosley
03-12-2018, 02:35 AM #2
Infuso
Save Point
Very good job Dude, thanks to you I was finally able to play platinum.
03-22-2018, 08:27 PM #3
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
This save is for Hanzo would like these - Forge all swords and make them as best as you can. (EU v5.50)

you need to upgrade one more sword. already got the items needed for upgrade. just find the crafting bench and upgrade it.
download link: You must login or register to view this content.

on your save you can unlock stories trophies, and Sword Fu Master. Bookworm dosent unlock either with your save, i will upload a save for it soon (today or tomorrow)
03-22-2018, 09:33 PM #4
wishnd
Keeper
That is sad Smile I was hoping that Bookworm will like this but the main idea of the save was for the Sword Fu Master anyway. Thanks, I will add yours to the main post as well so it could be easier to find
03-22-2018, 10:32 PM #5
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
im playing right now. i will let one story so people use the save to get bookworm also.
Last edited by leicabogdan ; 03-22-2018 at 10:44 PM.

The following user thanked leicabogdan for this useful post:

Mister Serval
03-24-2018, 04:21 PM #6
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by wishnd View Post
That is sad Smile I was hoping that Bookworm will like this but the main idea of the save was for the Sword Fu Master anyway. Thanks, I will add yours to the main post as well so it could be easier to find

here it is. you are in the last chapter of the last story. just finish it and you get the trophy.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked leicabogdan for this useful post:

ripherup
03-24-2018, 07:51 PM #7
wishnd
Keeper
Originally posted by leicabogdan View Post
here it is. you are in the last chapter of the last story. just finish it and you get the trophy.
You must login or register to view this content.

Great. Thank you. I will add it to the first post as well.
03-25-2018, 01:58 PM #8
do not work at home save wizard does not recognize 5.50 and puts me an error message. Another way to do it? or wait for a new version of save wizard.

22h41 --> Works great now with the new update of save wizard.

Thank you for this save !
Last edited by Mister Serval ; 03-25-2018 at 08:41 PM.
05-14-2018, 03:49 PM #9
Thank you for this save !
05-15-2018, 12:21 PM #10
Thanks for your time and effort on this.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo