Post: Dark Souls 3 - Platinum Save Set [CUSA03388/CUSA03365]
03-06-2018, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.

This is a complete save set for this fantastic game.
80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Kyoshiro's thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

You will need to reach the first bonfire and defeat the first boss yourself.
I suggest using the starter save included as it has maxed stats.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

UPDATE: Every file now has an instruction file inside.

Champion Gundyr - Use save File - Untended Graves in the areas folder. Run through the area and you will find him. You are invincible so its not an issue to beat him.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are in each file.
Let me know if there are any issues:
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 2,034 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _H3x_, -xi-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 0fox, [email protected], 1233355, 123maximan, 16tancredc, 2minican, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, 3Omar, 4rsre, 7L7_MoDz, aalhar10, Aayren96, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abdulsalam95, Abe221222, Abeche, abodmhamd, abomaha707, Aboodz, abosaud09, Ace1111, AceOfHope, Acosta-Martin, Acroshot, addyemad, Adlis82, Adonist, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, advent68, aeneax, Aessmat, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Afrodinga, afyonks, ag555, agent, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, ahmad no, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, aidandesilva, Ailson, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, Ak-ZeZo, aka_3badi, Akashi234, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkshawrHans, Akx, Al-SAHLANI99, albaking, Alberish, Alberta, Alberto-Ruiz, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, alex kidd, Alex Uyutov, Alex-Pilote, alexandrecascao, Alexombre91, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, [email protected], ali251020, alialkhafaji, alii, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, allanmace, Allohashin, ALOYX, AlphaAkuma, Alrowily54, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, alwaphi and 1,934 other users.
03-01-2020, 07:08 PM #209
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Johnny238 View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Hi there!

I'm new to this save replacing thing. Could someone guide me how to do this ?
I simply copied em in and PS4 says " This save data belongs to another user"

Did some research and saw it needs some kind of app named save wizard but I'm not able to purchase anything online so I can't use that

Save Wizard is the only program that can make it so you can use someone else's saves. Without using it to resign those saves, that's just the error message you'd see.

So well!
Is that possible for someone to use their program if I give em one of my saves to resign the rest for me?

Asking someone else to do that would be against forum rules, and you'd be unlikely to get someone to agree to that anyway. Simply setting up your profile on their account would permanently eat up a slot on their program, since the installation is tied to accounts.

If you decide to purchase Save Wizard, know that it also lets you add cheats to saves for many PS4 games.

Oh I'm sorry so!

I should play in original way cause I'm living somewhere that I'm not able to purchase things online. so simplh starting a new game. I haven't farmed sword grasses and the wolf is gone now.

No worries at all. You simply asked me whether it was possible. I'm sorry to hear this might not be an option for you. Some of our members from particular countries have had that difficulty from time to time.

The wolf is gone? You don't mean the one for the covenant, do you? If so, then that might be a bug. That wolf is not supposed to leave and cannot be killed, but sometimes had some glitches before one of the early patches.

You can get Swordgrass from the Ghrus enemies. There are a few of them on a bridge near the "Keep Ruins" bonfire. You can kill them pretty safely from a distance with pyromancy or sorcery, but melee works just fine too, then run back to the bonfire, rinse and repeat. But if the wolf is gone, and you don't get the wolf back somehow, then you'd have to wait until the next playthrough. What version of the game are you on?
03-03-2020, 12:01 PM #210
pakos
Rookie
ty mate
03-03-2020, 02:10 PM #211
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by pakos View Post
ty mate

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
03-04-2020, 09:59 AM #212
ranka
Rookie
There is no in CUSA03365 Thank You
03-12-2020, 08:38 AM #213

Save Wizard is the only program that can make it so you can use someone else's saves. Without using it to resign those saves, that's just the error message you'd see.

So well!
Is that possible for someone to use their program if I give em one of my saves to resign the rest for me?

Asking someone else to do that would be against forum rules, and you'd be unlikely to get someone to agree to that anyway. Simply setting up your profile on their account would permanently eat up a slot on their program, since the installation is tied to accounts.

If you decide to purchase Save Wizard, know that it also lets you add cheats to saves for many PS4 games.

Oh I'm sorry so!

I should play in original way cause I'm living somewhere that I'm not able to purchase things online. so simplh starting a new game. I haven't farmed sword grasses and the wolf is gone now.

No worries at all. You simply asked me whether it was possible. I'm sorry to hear this might not be an option for you. Some of our members from particular countries have had that difficulty from time to time.

The wolf is gone? You don't mean the one for the covenant, do you? If so, then that might be a bug. That wolf is not supposed to leave and cannot be killed, but sometimes had some glitches before one of the early patches.

You can get Swordgrass from the Ghrus enemies. There are a few of them on a bridge near the "Keep Ruins" bonfire. You can kill them pretty safely from a distance with pyromancy or sorcery, but melee works just fine too, then run back to the bonfire, rinse and repeat. But if the wolf is gone, and you don't get the wolf back somehow, then you'd have to wait until the next playthrough. What version of the game are you on?

Oh I have to thank you!
Yeah that shit sucks, even though we cannot buy things online our currency is shitty too.

I did farmed sword grass
Vertebral shackles
And sun medals

Now I'm stuck in the irythil dungeon cause I cannot do that gesture to travel to archdragon peak. My controller is ok I do use touchpad button on witcher 3 but this is not working on ds3 😕 that sucks, really sucks

Looks I gotta buy the game again
03-19-2020, 04:13 PM #214
shrvzr
Rookie
thanks
03-23-2020, 12:48 AM #215
thanks
03-23-2020, 09:37 AM #216

So well!

Oh I'm sorry so!

Hey

Is there any reliable topic anywhere about how to fix that gesture problem thing?

I've been searching on internet for quite long time but never found any good answer
03-23-2020, 02:55 PM #217
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

So well!

Oh I'm sorry so!

Hey

Is there any reliable topic anywhere about how to fix that gesture problem thing?

I've been searching on internet for quite long time but never found any good answer

I'm not positive what the trouble is. I tried looking it up myself and found nothing. Is it just a problem with the touchpad button not working, to open up the menu? Or something else?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo