Post: Dark Souls 3 - Platinum Save Set [CUSA03388/CUSA03365]
03-06-2018, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.

This is a complete save set for this fantastic game.
80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Kyoshiro's thread:

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

You will need to reach the first bonfire and defeat the first boss yourself.
I suggest using the starter save included as it has maxed stats.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

UPDATE: Every file now has an instruction file inside.

Champion Gundyr - Use save File - Untended Graves in the areas folder. Run through the area and you will find him. You are invincible so its not an issue to beat him.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Instructions are in each file.
Let me know if there are any issues:
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-27-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 2,021 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _H3x_, -xi-, 巍峨Serapth, 00abovezero, 0fox, [email protected], 1233355, 123maximan, 16tancredc, 2minican, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, 3Omar, 4rsre, 7L7_MoDz, aalhar10, Aayren96, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abdulsalam95, Abe221222, Abeche, abodmhamd, abomaha707, Aboodz, abosaud09, Ace1111, AceOfHope, Acosta-Martin, Acroshot, addyemad, Adlis82, Adonist, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, advent68, aeneax, Aessmat, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Afrodinga, afyonks, ag555, agent, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, Agniel-Conceiro, ahmad no, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, aidandesilva, Ailson, ainz11, ajay.solidsnake, ajrss2009, ajrss2019, Ak-ZeZo, aka_3badi, Akashi234, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkshawrHans, Akx, Al-SAHLANI99, albaking, Alberish, Alberta, Alberto-Ruiz, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, alex kidd, Alex Uyutov, Alex-Pilote, alexandrecascao, Alexombre91, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, [email protected], ali251020, alialkhafaji, alii, alii_m2, Amoo_Ali, allanmace, Allohashin, ALOYX, AlphaAkuma, Alrowily54, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, alwaphi and 1,921 other users.
03-06-2018, 08:21 PM #2
Great work,thanks! The file can not be downloaded, it is counting the speed after I click the download button ,but it is not processing --- neigher direct way nor by soft!

The following user thanked Leonrpg for this useful post:

Cris242cris7
03-06-2018, 11:42 PM #3
The trophy work was too hard, which solved the difficulty.
03-06-2018, 11:47 PM #4
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Hi all.

80% of the saves come from Xiipord and Kyoshiro. I can't thank them both enough:

Xiipords thread:

Kyoshiro's thread:

Since Kyo's saves are no longer working, I'm re-uploading them here along with some other saves I've created.

Its best to play this game offline as you probably will be banned if you use the starter save online.

It is really odd with downloading the file, could you re-upload on the other drive? Thanks in advance!!

The following 3 users say thank you to Leonrpg for this useful post:

deadra233, GDR, Vito-Panarosa
03-07-2018, 10:04 AM #5
Are people having issues downloading?
I uploaded to Google drive at wosleys request.
I'll upload them to mediafire tonight after work
03-07-2018, 10:09 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Are people having issues downloading?
I uploaded to Google drive at wosleys request.
I'll upload them to mediafire tonight after work

Works fine for me just says it cant control on virusses becuase the file is to big but thats all download works and the files it self work to
03-07-2018, 01:05 PM #7
neoar
Space Ninja
Hi all.

Xiipords thread:

Kyoshiro's thread:

hay man super super what you did with the others also million thx , cant find the instruction of the files any were in the Dark Souls 3.rar also some saves not there such as Curse-rotted Greatwood * unless it is combined with other saves but i coudnt see as no guide hope to upload the guide

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

Alberish
03-07-2018, 02:53 PM #8
Originally posted by neoar View Post
hay man super super what you did with the others also million thx , cant find the instruction of the files any were in the Dark Souls 3.rar also some saves not there such as Curse-rotted Greatwood * unless it is combined with other saves but i coudnt see as no guide hope to upload the guide

Hi. The instructions should be in each save folder.
Curse rotted greatwood should be in the bosses folder.
03-07-2018, 03:10 PM #9
neoar
Space Ninja
Hi. The instructions should be in each save folder.
Curse rotted greatwood should be in the bosses folder.

it is not man i checked all folders no text no guide only zip files of save even when extract them " i am talkning about the dark souls 3 .rar file the 1 gb one" and for the other i mean save for that was a copy typo which save u can use for =====Covenant: Way of Blue *
03-07-2018, 04:13 PM #10
jamy35800
Save Point
There is no in CUSA03365 Thank You

The following user thanked jamy35800 for this useful post:

fedeperez22
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo