Post: DON’T UPDATE TO 5.50 if you want to use save wizard
03-08-2018, 09:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version firmware 5.50 release, no update yet. later save wizard fix this and i send news.

Update : 5.50 works now
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 03-08-2018 at 04:26 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Gagliardi, ThatEpicSomeone, worrorfight, Wosley, xSOADx
03-12-2018, 07:33 PM #191
luix
Little One
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
In a bit of good news, I did have to update to 5.50 but with a very good reason.

I have a save for the USA/North American version of Monster Hunter World that will grant the players the All Small Crown Trophies and the All Large crown trophies. You're just going to have to kill Odogaron a few times to get him at both crown sizes and the save has many items listed for endgame including all sorts crystals and parts for unlocking the end game upgrades if you want to use the max items cheat. Odogaron also has around 70+ investigations that you can keep burning through at 3 and 5 stacks until you have both crown sizes that grant you the trophies

It makes me kind of paranoid to upload it now since we don;t know the full extent of the new security features. But once save wizard fixes itself you can rest easy that the grind for the game will be a short one.

please upload your mhw save for crowns! thanks.
03-12-2018, 07:44 PM #192
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Synvius View Post
It's a check box under the different payment options on their .net site that claims 5.50 compatibility is coming soon.

Yup you're right. That thar's some confidence. I'm hopeful now.
03-12-2018, 07:51 PM #193
Synvius
Save Point
Apparently I bought the version of SW that's Hyperkin branded as opposed to the MAX version. Is there a tangible difference between the two? From what little I managed to find out, they're made by the same people and use the same servers. Just wondering that if/when an update is pushed, that I won't have to buy the MAX version to get it or if both versions update in tandem.
03-12-2018, 08:50 PM #194
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by luix View Post
please upload your mhw save for crowns! thanks.

well dam look at that, lucky for all the people who can use that, EU version is progressing very slowly atm :(

no one can use these saves right now anyway till save wizard fixes this issue.
03-12-2018, 09:07 PM #195
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by RichL View Post
Did you already have the game and a save installed before you upgraded to 5.50 though?

I had the game installed and I have used a FW5.00 save from here and it worked fine
03-12-2018, 09:15 PM #196
Can someone clarify, I have 5.05 firmware looking to go to 5.50 firmware , if i use SW and get some modded saves onto my ps4 but never played the game before eg ffxv and put it on the hdd then update would it work or not? Thanks in advance.
03-12-2018, 10:02 PM #197
I hope this gets sorted quickly!
03-12-2018, 11:24 PM #198
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by bruce12345 View Post
Can someone clarify, I have 5.05 firmware looking to go to 5.50 firmware , if i use SW and get some modded saves onto my ps4 but never played the game before eg ffxv and put it on the hdd then update would it work or not? Thanks in advance.

It sounds like for a lot of games yes, for some games no, and you might not know if FFXV works until after you've already pushed on up to firmware 5.50 which cannot be undone. Also, you could only use other people's saves. If Save Wizard has cheats available for FFXV, you could not apply those cheats to any saves made on your PS4 after you go 5.50. So if you wanted max gil or max skill points or something (if those cheats exist), it might be best to first fire up the game, make a save, use SW to make whatever crazy stuff you want, maybe also download whatever saves you want from other people and then start FFXV and load those saves just to make sure the game uses them as yours, THEN upgrade your firmware. I'm guessing to play online.

Again, no idea if FFXV will accept a 5.05 save once you're on 5.50. At least some games will not. Not sure why or what the full list is. It's hit or miss. But FFXV Comrades is not awful.
03-13-2018, 12:46 AM #199
ok thanks, so even though i have 5.05 saves on my hdd before updating it wouldn't take, damn :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo