03-11-2018, 12:03 AM #1
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my platinum save for Ratchet and Clank. It is untested so I'm not sure what trophies will pop. Can someone test it and see what pops.

Update:
All the collectable trophies pop
Challenges trophies
Story related trophies

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-30-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: title

The following 31 users say thank you to Mazdarx81 for this useful post:

Alan-Li, arnaud02, averagedude, Azantak, basharsky88, BetoM, CosmoConstant, crackmax, Dennyjjjj, dojoman, gowhawx, Harderbetter, Jay Park, jeizze, kid90, kingvikes, ldh0621, lfelipe1501, lovenn, mipersiga, Mr4nthonyy, ps4--, PSANTAMARIA, Rascal063, Red-Til-I-Die, snahp888, TheGiftedVon, touqeer, Ubayd, uns12, Wosley
03-24-2018, 02:17 AM #2
Has anyone tested this one?
03-24-2018, 03:52 AM #3
After loading the save, I was able to get the trophies for having all guns, all gadgets and (best of all) all holocard sets.

Started Challenge Mode and have been getting all the story and level specific trophies as I play through the campaign. Thanks for posting!!!
Last edited by Red-Til-I-Die ; 03-24-2018 at 11:44 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Red-Til-I-Die for this useful post:

Mazdarx81, uns12
03-24-2018, 10:47 AM #4
jeizze
Haxor!
Originally posted by Mazdarx81 View Post
This is my platinum save for Ratchet and Clank. It is untested so I'm not sure what trophies will pop. Can someone test it and see what pops.

Dam I should've downloaded this already I have to wait for SW to update
03-24-2018, 11:21 AM #5
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Die View Post
After loading the save, I was able to get the trophies for having all guns, all gadgets and (best of all) all holocard sets.

Started Challenge Mode and have been getting all the story and level specific trophies. Thanks for posting!!!

Thanks for the update
03-24-2018, 01:15 PM #6
kidfresh96
I am error
Originally posted by jeizze View Post
Dam I should've downloaded this already I have to wait for SW to update

Well just an FYI you can still use this, I updated my playstation software to 5.5 and I downloaded this save because this save is before the 5.5 update it can be re-assigned to your system without any issues. I tested it.
03-24-2018, 05:42 PM #7
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Mazdarx81 View Post
This is my platinum save for Ratchet and Clank. It is untested so I'm not sure what trophies will pop. Can someone test it and see what pops.

Update:
All the collectable trophies pop
Challenges trophies
Story related trophies

thanks for another great save from you! keep up the good work.

greets luix
03-24-2018, 06:17 PM #8
Mazdarx81
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by luix View Post
thanks for another great save from you! keep up the good work.

greets luix

Thanks man. Will do
03-25-2018, 07:52 PM #9
jeizze
Haxor!
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
Well just an FYI you can still use this, I updated my playstation software to 5.5 and I downloaded this save because this save is before the 5.5 update it can be re-assigned to your system without any issues. I tested it.

Ok cool thanks man
07-23-2018, 12:51 AM #10
Sryuryadams
Save Point
neste save possui o trofeu bem arrumado?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo