Post: [EU/US] Assassin´s Creed Origins - Archeologist Trophy [CUSA05625]
03-11-2018, 01:20 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This save was created on FW 5.50 so it wont work for the moment, lets hope Savewizard will find a fix soon

In the main menu, choose Discovery Tour, then go to the daily life section and complete the last tour to earn "Archeologist"

Try to switch character to unlock "Polymorph", but not sure if it will unlock as i unlocked it already

Maybe "First Visit" will unlock, too

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by FatherComstock View Post
So, I took a Ptolemäischer Soldat (Ptolemaic Soldier) for the last tour, called Öl im Alten Ägypten (Oil in Ancient Egypt), under ALLTAG (DAILY LIFE) category.
In the result, all trophies pop (First Visit, Archeologist, Polymorph).
Thank you!

Last edited by xSOADx ; 08-02-2018 at 07:46 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, 7h1nk, AboodyRDR, abulnoor, ag555, Alex4690, AndersonRJMac, Aneurisma, Anselmo Ricci, b549371442, baybarsturan, bobbeer, Bumcleaver, Captain Harlock, carmania, cazul765, CK9944, edwin688, Ayonnon56, FatherComstock, feandre12, fedejujuy, Gagliardi, GDR, Georgie258, gowhawx, gozmet, hess47, ianciuleddu, ibanes182, jamesbresel, JoseiitozGaming, jv43, Kaizer123, kaka20, Karan Jain, karas1999, kawagiriii, Kevils, KevinL, kok2009, kokaone, lawyer234, leotruong, letmesignup, Lighthammer88, Mamaboy123, mbandrea, mFxJK, MojoDex, mokozan, nonsence, oldcp65, OrionBR, Penguinism, ph14woozies, Qassimove, sandra87gg, sandsab, sebycurv5, sergiofox7, Seyfertt, shafi52122, stiffy79, TCICT, Trevesh, Tsantsa, ulathz, Victor-Precioso, warkantos, westbrook901, wiii, winnerfgy, woodchair12, Wosley, XGan, xLew--, yankees11992
07-22-2018, 03:04 AM #2
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

This save was created on FW 5.50 so it wont work for the moment, lets hope Savewizard will find a fix soon

In the main menu, choose Discovery Tour, then go to the daily life section and complete the last tour to earn "Archeologist"

Try to switch character to unlock "Polymorph", but not sure if it will unlock as i unlocked it already

Thank you for your contribution!

The following user thanked Seyfertt for this useful post:

xSOADx
08-01-2018, 05:23 PM #3
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

So, I took a Ptolemäischer Soldat (Ptolemaic Soldier) for the last tour, called Öl im Alten Ägypten (Oil in Ancient Egypt), under ALLTAG (DAILY LIFE) category.
In the result, all trophies pop (First Visit, Archeologist, Polymorph).
Thank you!

The following user thanked FatherComstock for this useful post:

xSOADx
08-02-2018, 03:49 AM #4
need DLC ?? ???
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo