Post: Monster Hunter World Mini Crown Master and Large Crown master Trophies [CUSA07713]
03-13-2018, 04:32 PM #1
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Alright here it is I have killed every monster in both large and small sizes except for Odogaron. There are tons of investigations available where he spawns so you shouldn't run out. The real problem is that all the youtube videos out there never clearly show how big a Large and Small Odo looks like because they're either on a slanted plane making his leg bend look bigger than it really is compared to the player, or they just rush in and kill it without showing any distinct measuring references.

So for large Odo trap it on a flat surface with a shock trap and if the first bend to the outer left leg is above the player's head it's large and you should kill it, for small odo standing next him without him being trapped the first bend in the leg should come to slightly below the chest almost to the groin for the player. If you're still unsure it takes 3-5 minutes to kill him so you can be 100% certain.

If you don't like the weapons and armor provided in the save there should be enough materials to make something else. But the exact setup is what I used to pretty much kill everything in the game, give or take some weapon changes.

Now save wizard is currently in a transitory state and I had to upgrade to 5.50 in order to get this save done in the first place. So things might be iffy when resigning, I can't guarantee a smooth process.

Being that advance mode is locked you can't resign it to other regions, so this save is USA only with the region code of CUSA07713. So if your version isn't that one you're going to need someone else to make a save for your specific region.

Anyways hopefully the two most tedious and time consuming trophies should be out of your way with this. As a bonus I have captured almost all forms of rare endemic life in the game, so if you want the rare endemic life background you just need to catch some Great Sized fish all terrestrial animals in their rare and common forms have been acquired.

Also it's probably best to not use this save online, no idea what could trigger security I would advise using this save in offline only
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 09:20 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to zts1 for this useful post:

appleze, bankai000, bruce12345, burntlink, Fishhin, fu_chunlove, GAHALE2, Ali D Killer, Hayamakuma, HUNDRA, jinonaz, kenben2801, krustytoe, Leonrpg, lucianonery, manabyte77, markl1989, marvtheking, match_mortal, Mild2hott, mnga13, Shenmuelover, SpaceGrakken, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, yetim0n7
06-08-2018, 01:25 PM #47
this save is perfect for this weeks (6.8-6.15) events. i got got small and large crowns doing the event with the 4 monsters in rotten vale. but i just killed odogaron and returned from quest after until i got both crowms.

thank you Smile
06-08-2018, 03:30 PM #48
Does this work with the 4.0 Update? I tried using it previously but I got an error when I copied it over. I know how to resign, which is why it confuses me. Im USA.
07-19-2018, 04:14 PM #49
IGNMAn
Haxor!
Please update your save with the current events including devil jho
07-20-2018, 02:32 AM #50
sdsuguy619
Save Point
Hi can anyone help me out on how to unlocked the gold crown trophy? I kill both big and little Odogaron, i got the small crown trophy to pop but not the large crown trophy
07-22-2018, 04:14 AM #51
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sdsuguy619 View Post
Hi can anyone help me out on how to unlocked the gold crown trophy? I kill both big and little Odogaron, i got the small crown trophy to pop but not the large crown trophy

I would suggest looking up how to snip a large oda there's some vids on YouTube to show u how to spot one 😀 or just keep doing the event to kill all monsters in rotting vale and just go to camp eleven and oda spawns right the just kill him over till u get ur crown should be east while the event is up so u have until Friday I believe so get it done mate good luck

The following user thanked TheDeadLift for this useful post:

sdsuguy619
10-31-2018, 04:16 AM #52
Just used this and the event quest 'A Rush of Blood' which has a guaranteed small gold crown Odogaron to pop the small crown trophy. When the higher chance for crowns event quest comes back, I'll try for the large gold crown Odogaron. Thanks for uploading this, I was at the end of my rope farming elder dragon crowns with no success on my main file.
11-03-2018, 04:40 AM #53
Originally posted by SpaceGrakken View Post
Just used this and the event quest 'A Rush of Blood' which has a guaranteed small gold crown Odogaron to pop the small crown trophy. When the higher chance for crowns event quest comes back, I'll try for the large gold crown Odogaron. Thanks for uploading this, I was at the end of my rope farming elder dragon crowns with no success on my main file.

The event came back and it took me about four tries to find a large gold crown Odogaron. Despite it being the last thing I needed, the trophy took five minutes to pop, with the Platinum popping right after. Just a heads up to anyone else, so you don't freak if it doesn't pop right away.
Last edited by SpaceGrakken ; 11-03-2018 at 04:40 AM.
02-15-2019, 03:54 PM #54
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Reupload?
05-18-2019, 09:38 PM #55
ytv
Haxor!
Re-upload?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo