Post: Monster Hunter World Mini Crown Master and Large Crown master Trophies [CUSA07713]
03-13-2018, 04:32 PM #1
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Alright here it is I have killed every monster in both large and small sizes except for Odogaron. There are tons of investigations available where he spawns so you shouldn't run out. The real problem is that all the youtube videos out there never clearly show how big a Large and Small Odo looks like because they're either on a slanted plane making his leg bend look bigger than it really is compared to the player, or they just rush in and kill it without showing any distinct measuring references.

So for large Odo trap it on a flat surface with a shock trap and if the first bend to the outer left leg is above the player's head it's large and you should kill it, for small odo standing next him without him being trapped the first bend in the leg should come to slightly below the chest almost to the groin for the player. If you're still unsure it takes 3-5 minutes to kill him so you can be 100% certain.

If you don't like the weapons and armor provided in the save there should be enough materials to make something else. But the exact setup is what I used to pretty much kill everything in the game, give or take some weapon changes.

Now save wizard is currently in a transitory state and I had to upgrade to 5.50 in order to get this save done in the first place. So things might be iffy when resigning, I can't guarantee a smooth process.

Being that advance mode is locked you can't resign it to other regions, so this save is USA only with the region code of CUSA07713. So if your version isn't that one you're going to need someone else to make a save for your specific region.

Anyways hopefully the two most tedious and time consuming trophies should be out of your way with this. As a bonus I have captured almost all forms of rare endemic life in the game, so if you want the rare endemic life background you just need to catch some Great Sized fish all terrestrial animals in their rare and common forms have been acquired.

Also it's probably best to not use this save online, no idea what could trigger security I would advise using this save in offline only
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 09:20 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to zts1 for this useful post:

appleze, bankai000, bruce12345, burntlink, Fishhin, fu_chunlove, GAHALE2, Ali D Killer, Hayamakuma, HUNDRA, jinonaz, kenben2801, krustytoe, Leonrpg, lucianonery, manabyte77, markl1989, marvtheking, match_mortal, Mild2hott, mnga13, Shenmuelover, SpaceGrakken, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, yetim0n7
03-13-2018, 04:45 PM #2
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
It took me 40 hours to get the first miniature crown without event quests. It's still hard unless you're lucky.
03-13-2018, 07:59 PM #3
lengo
Gobble
Yes a US save with crowns. Thank you.
03-14-2018, 12:16 AM #4
davide998
Save Point
i cant reisgn it i get an error
03-14-2018, 01:27 AM #5
Originally posted by davide998 View Post

5.50 saves dont work yet.
03-14-2018, 06:59 AM #6
What is the save HR?
03-14-2018, 07:07 AM #7
luix
Little One
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Alright here it is I have killed every monster in both large and small sizes except for Odogaron. There are tons of investigations available where he spawns so you shouldn't run out. The real problem is that all the youtube videos out there never clearly show how big a Large and Small Odo looks like because they're either on a slanted plane making his leg bend look bigger than it really is compared to the player, or they just rush in and kill it without showing any distinct measuring references.

So for large Odo trap it on a flat surface with a shock trap and if the first bend to the outer left leg is above the player's head it's large and you should kill it, for small odo standing next him without him being trapped the first bend in the leg should come to slightly below the chest almost to the groin for the player. If you're still unsure it takes 3-5 minutes to kill him so you can be 100% certain.

If you don't like the weapons and armor provided in the save there should be enough materials to make something else. But the exact setup is what I used to pretty much kill everything in the game, give or take some weapon changes.

Now save wizard is currently in a transitory state and I had to upgrade to 5.50 in order to get this save done in the first place. So things might be iffy when resigning, I can't guarantee a smooth process.

Being that advance mode is locked you can't resign it to other regions, so this save is USA only with the region code of CUSA07713. So if your version isn't that one you're going to need someone else to make a save for your specific region.

Anyways hopefully the two most tedious and time consuming trophies should be out of your way with this. As a bonus I have captured almost all forms of rare endemic life in the game, so if you want the rare endemic life background you just need to catch some Great Sized fish all terrestrial animals in their rare and common forms have been acquired.

Also it's probably best to not use this save online, no idea what could trigger security I would advise using this save in offline only

thank you very much for this!! those are the last 2 trophies i need for plat.

hope SW will add 5.50 support soon.

greets luix
03-14-2018, 08:19 AM #8
Unfortunately we can't use this save until SW update. But thank you so much. Happy
03-14-2018, 08:26 AM #9
Thank you but what is your character gender and HR ? Ninja
03-14-2018, 11:03 AM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by davide998 View Post

Becuase its a 5.50 save they dont work atm
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo