Post: Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Save Set [CUSA01401/1446]
03-15-2018, 05:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[USA/EUR] BORDERLANDS PRE-SEQUEL [PS4&PS3]

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE save set for BORDERLANDS THE PRE-SEQUEL[CUSA-01401]&[CUSA-01446] + [PS3]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.
There used to be a very good set on NGU but it was removed by original owners so I created this.
Every save is MY OWN WORK!. Although credit to gibbed as I have used that to edit a few of my saves.

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!! If you download and they help you please respond to let me know!
If anyone else wants me to do a set for them private message me or find me on the save wizard discord. Winky Winky
This keeps me motivated Smile

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between saves unless otherwise stated.
If you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

PRESAV01
[Invaders Must Die] hand in mission

PRESAV02
[Space Rookie] go outside kill one enemy

[Welcome To The Rock]hand in mission

PRESAV03
[Dejamminated] hand in active quest

PRESAV04
[Lunar Lieutenant] kill one more enemy

PRESAV05
complete active quest

PRESAV06
[Drakensburg, Schmakensburg] turn in active quest, it's a long run around, up some green jumps, down a lift, etc but eventually you will get to the turn in point and pop Smile

PRESAV07
[Super Secret Stash] complete active quest.

PRESAV08
[Grind 'n' Bear It] use the grinder (active quest)

[Modern Fart] open menu and change quest to "To Arms" Turn in.

[Who Constructs The Constructor?] open menu and change quest to "Let's Build a Robot Army" complete it.

[High Fashion] open inventory and scroll down to customization, use all of the items. NOTE: you need the customization you get as a reward for grind and bear it quest!

PRESAV09
[Who You Gonna Call?] this one is annoying. Completed the "Sub-Level 13" missions with 3 other players. in lobby set online public and wait for 3 other players
local co-op counts. on PS4 this trophy can be gotten offline in 4 player local Coop. on PS3 you will need other people

PRESAV10
[Helios Rising] turn in active quest

PRESAV11
[Brain Drain] turn in active quest

PRESAV12
[Side Quest Student] turn in active quest

PRESAV13
[The Guts Of Helios] turn in active quest

PRESAV14
[Rocketeer] complete active quest

PRESAV15
[A House Divided] turn in active quest

PRESAV16
[Moon Master] kill one more enemy MAY POP ON LOAD.

[Pancake Parlor] go to the steering wheel on minimap, deploy stingray (vehicle) Once you're in one, find some weak enemies (across the nearby bridge there is a small building to the left, enemies will spawn there) then (CONTROLS ARE REVERSED PS3/PS4) hold L1/L2(BOOST) to float up and R1/R2 (slam) down on top of them.

[360 No Scope] EQUIP pacifying Sniper , in the building you spawn there is a room with mobs and a jump pad shoot the box next to jump pad. it will launch you to high platform, then DOUBLE JUMP down whilst airborne spin 360 degrees then kill without using the scope. should be easy as your sniper is OP.

[The Duelist ] Win a duel. You can use a second controller or a friend/online. Melee each other to get started (make sure you have Duel Requests set to "On" in the Options menu)

[That Tasted Purple!] EQUIP all slots with purple or yellow gear.

[Mouth To Mouth] Use a second controller, sign in as guest, use a blank level 1 character, both of you go in to the room with mobs, level 1 char will die very quickly, just keep reviving WITH OXYGEN [TRIANGLE]

[Moxxi's Sampler] use "travel" and go to Concordia. enter moxies bar (in front of you towards right, use jump pad) in bar you will find drinks that cost currency, drink/buy all of them

[Expensive Taste] use "travel" and go to Concordia. you will find a "grinder" in a building next to bar. use 3 yellow guns in the slots and use moonstone grind.

[Elementalist] use "travel" and go to Concordia. just go to your right and you will see the dahl dumpster with a danger sign on it. equip a weapon with each DIFFERENT elemental type, then shoot it, press triangle (to switch weapon) and repeat.

PRESAV17
[Once More With Feeling] turn in active quest (this one's a big walk)

PRESAV18
[Do Shoot the Messenger] turn in active quest

PRESAV19
[Vault Hunter Superior] complete active quest
[Multi Face-eted] kill the end boss after the mini boss trophy. it's really not hard being level 48 DONT kill little mobs (so you can use them to revive)

PRESAV20
[Guardian Guardian] Kill Monster hunter and kill slavs in active quest

PRESAV21
[The Bigger They Are] Complete active quest, (even with modded guns etc this guy isn't "easy" I suggest either using the max level version or waiting for people to join)

PRESAV22
[Moon Mission Meister] turn in active quest

PRESAV23
[Challenger] go to steering wheel, spawn a MOON BUGGY teleport inside, find an enemy and kill it with R1/R2.

PRESAV24
[Ice To Meet You]
go to the right side of the map (see pic).

There are Cryo Vines, get Torks to follow you around and run by the Cryo Vine, it will freeze the Torks, simply do a slam attack
when 3 are frozen (kill other mobs as they stop torks attacking you) reload if enemies run out, may take a few tries but this is the best method.

[The Gun In The Stone] Loot the gun located along a path to the left BEFORE you cross the bridge. there will be a small arrow pointing and you have to jump across the path. You must have a Badass Rank of 2,500 to pull it out!!!
(these are tied to the profile I have included a Save for PS4 credit to Blastery!)

PRESAV25
[Collateral Damage] Directly in front of you there will be a room with a dahl cannon, destroy it, then find the "lost legion Eternal" in the room in front of you - melee him(don't kill him) and hope he turns to a Magus Eternal. If he doesn't then save, quit and reload and you will be back at same spot. Just have the Magus Eternal hit the enemies with the slag orbs he shoots at you and he will kill the enemies. You may need to soften up the enemies ONLY if they have shields, again melee you don't want to kill them yourself.

PRESAV26
[Lunar Looter] go to the Redbelly boss fight in the complex ahead of you. at the boss fight go up the stairs and there will be a box that costs 40 moonstones to open, open and pop.

PRESAV27
[That Helped, Right?] just progress until you find an enemy then use special action skill to kill an enemy

PRESAV28
[Who Needs Air?] DO NOT OPEN o2 PILLARS. shoot whenever you are low on health, it will heal you. after 5 minutes it will pop.
[Executioner] keep following the map until you see some scavs, at this point there will be many torks and scavs, activate your special skill and kill them all.

PRESAV29
[No, I'm Athena!] walk up to the torks and use your special action skill (twice to throw it)

PRESAV30
[Air Supremacy] walk up to the torks and use your special action skill
[Space Lord] just keep making your way around the map with your special skill until it pops

YOU SHOULD ONLY POP 2 OF MAP01-03 TROPHIES AND THEN POP MAP04 IN ORDER FOR THE LAST MAP TROPHY AND ALL MAP TROPHIES TO POP TOGETHER AS THEY WOULD LEGIT.

PREMAP01
[Beam Me Up] use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"
PREMAP02
use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"
PREMAP03
[Eridian Explorer] use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"
PREMAP04
[Cosmic Completionist] use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"

The Holodome Onslaught

PREDLC01
[Smash the System]turn in active quest
[Stronger! Smarter!] complete next quest after turn in
complete the quest WITHOUT going into fight for your life. just play safe.

Claptastic Voyage

PREDLC02
[Digitize Me!] walk around the nexus until it pops. - leave 20 mins until the next trophy.
[Sociopathic Networker] there is a holograph of roland near a vending machine, just talk to it (or any other holograph you come accross) - leave atleast an hour before the next trophy.
[No Photographs, Please!] go to map location You must login or register to view this content. kill spybot, note if there isnt one save and quit, continue and check again.

PREDLC03
[Smash and Not Grab] COMPLETE ACTIVE QUEST (the green glow to your right when you spawn is a jump pad...)

PREDLC04
[Totally Recalled] complete active quest

PREDLC05
[Shadow Play] hand in active quest
[Shadow of Your Former Self] kill boss after handing in quest

PREDLC06
[Wheely Fast] Complete active quest, and outrun the wheel see vid if you fail reload the save....
This pic shows quickest route to templeYou must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

PREDLC07
[It's Raining Cats and Hotdogs] Pick up the "failed" quest again and then complete it (choose any options, as long as it provides a tick in the quest)

PREDLC08
[The Gift that Keeps on Giving] Pick up the "failed" quest again and then complete it (choose any options, as long as it provides a tick in the quest)

Last edited by aeneax ; 09-21-2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 1,483 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -Cipher-, -xi-, [GB], 046holland, 0fox, 1233355, 12Jokerz, 17Coxy, 19Hades88, 19willy74, 1pp1k10k4m1, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 7h1nk, 8u8u8uy7y, aalvi, AaronV, abade460, abdaullhalrashidi, abosaud09, abufhad, acebluedolphin, Acmcculley21, Acroshot, adibotor, adrian188_, adslrfsw, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, Afrodinga, ag555, AgentADHD, AgentSonicTH, ahmadmf74, ahui9605, Aicalo, ainz11, ajsking, akira97, AKPurpleDInosau, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, alca_iori, AlcoholicGeek, alehnerz95, AleMunhoz, Alex2310, Alex4690, Alexander1404, ALI_80, [email protected], alian, alienged, AlienmiXtape12345, Alinasser502, alkiko, allamifaris, allanhu313, Allohashin, Altered_destiny, alvali 11, alwaphi, Alx585, Aman-Sangar, AmandaBaby, Amaninatux, amanita, Amattinabikini, amony1, Amoo_Ali, anan2517, Anas014, Anax2xtc, Andre.22, Andrew-W, AneIsBeast, AngelsCry, anglee, AnimeFreak280, Anqell Rafael, ansongj, anuaria, Aphesia, AppSpid66, AprilEunice, Aratark1, Arbitor23, Archangel Zeon, Archavia, ARKV, armandu78, Arpagone, Arthur-Cron, asnago, Assau1t_Meister, Atavius and 1,383 other users.
03-15-2018, 07:17 PM #2
This is great!

Now to see if I can remember how to resign PS3 saves!

The following 3 users say thank you to MojoDex for this useful post:

gemini2k18, migale, ThatEpicSomeone
03-15-2018, 08:06 PM #3
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks a lot for your recent&future work on this. I´ll have to wait for the "PS4 version" of this saveset. Good job!
03-15-2018, 08:57 PM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post

[USA/EUR 5.5] BORDERLANDS PRE-SEQUEL

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE save set for BORDERLANDS THE PRE-SEQUEL[CUSA-01401]&[CUSA-01446]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap. there used to be a very good set on NGU but it was removed by original owners so i created this. Every save is MY OWN WORK!. although credit to gibbed as i have used that to edit a few of my saves.

Right now i can only upload the PS3, CROSS SAVE set until save wizard give us 5.5 support, if you have a ps3 then you can cross save this set to eu/us ps4

DOWNLOAD LINK:

i am currently working on the 2 DLC's, the first one is done i just need to package it/test it and the second one will be done asap as i like all my save sets to be my own work

however

in the mean time you can use Uncrwnd KNG sets here:

These Saves work on the PS3 AND CAN BE CROSS-SAVED TO PS4 Disc/Digital Version

WHEN SAVEWIZARD RELEASES 5.5 SUPPORT I WILL RELEASE A PS4 VERSION THAT ONLY NEEDS SAVEWIZARD, NOT CROSS SAVE FOR BOTH USA/EU!!

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

PRESAV1 [Invaders Must Die] hand in mission

PRESAV2 [Space Rookie] go outside kill one enemy
[Welcome To The Rock]hand in mission

PRESAV3 [Dejamminated] hand in active quest

PRESAV4 [Lunar Lieutenant] kill one more enemy

PRESAV5 complete active quest

PRESAV6 [Drakensburg, Schmakensburg] turn in active quest, its a long run around, up some green jumps, down a lift, etc but eventually you will get to the turn in point and pop Smile

PRESAV7 [Super Secret Stash] complete active quest.

PRESAV8 [Grind 'n' Bear It] use the grinder (active quest)
[Modern Fart] open menu and change quest to "To Arms" Turn in.
[Who Constructs The Constructor?] open menu and change quest to "Let's Build a Robot Army" complete it.
[High Fashion] open inventory and scroll down to customization, use all of the items. NOTE:you need the customization you get as a reward fro grind and bear it quest!

PRESAV9 [Who You Gonna Call?] this one is annoying. Completed the "Sub-Level 13" missions with 3 other players. in lobby set online public and wait for 3 other players
local co op counts. on PS4 this trophy can be gotten offline in 4 player local Coop. on PS3 you will need other people

PRESAV10[Helios Rising] turn in active quest

PRESAV11[Brain Drain] turn in active quest

PRESAV12[Side Quest Student] turn in active quest

PRESAV13[The Guts Of Helios] turn in active quest

PRESAV14[Rocketeer] complete active quest

PRESAV15[A House Divided] turn in active quest

PRESAV16[Moon Master] kill one more enemy MAY POP ON LOAD.
[Pancake Parlor] go to the steering wheel on minimap, deploy stingray (vehicle) Once you're in one, find some weak enemies (across the nearby bridge thers a small building to the left, enemies will spawn there) then (CONTROLS ARE REVERSED PS3/PS4) hold L1/L2(BOOST) to float up and R1/R2 (slam) down on top of them.
[360 No Scope] EQUIP pacifing Sniper , in the building you spawn there is a room with mobs and a jump pad shoot the box next to jump pad. it will launch you to high platform, then DOUBLE JUMP down whilst airborne spin 360 degrees then kill without using the scope. should be easy as your sniper is OP.
[The Duelist ] Win a duel. You can use a second controller or a friend/online. Melee each other to get started (make sure you have Duel Requests set to "On" in the Options menu)
[That Tasted Purple!] EQUIP all slots with purple or yellow gear.
[Mouth To Mouth] Use a second controller, sign in as guest, use a blank level 1 character,both of you go in to the room with mobs, level 1 char will die very quickly, just keep reviving WITH OXYGEN [TRIANGLE]
[Moxxi's Sampler] use "travel" and go to concordia. enter moxies bar (infront of you towards right, use jump pad) in bar you will find drinks that cost currency, drink/buy all of them
[Expensive Taste] use "travel" and go to concordia. you will find a "grinder" in a building next to bar. use 3 yellow guns in the slots and use moonstone grind.
[Elementalist] use "travel" and go to concordia. just go to your right and you will see the dahl dumpster with a danger sign on it. equip a weapon with each DIFFERENT elemental type, then shoot it, press triangle (to switch weapon) and repeat.

PRESAV17[Once More With Feeling] turn in active quest (this ones a big walk)

PRESAV18[Do Shoot the Messenger] turn in active quest

PRESAV19[Vault Hunter Superior] complete active quest
[Multi Face-eted] kill the end boss after the mini boss trophy. its really not hard being level 48 DONT kill little mobs (so you can use them to revive)

PRESAV20[Guardian Guardian] Kill Monster hunter and kill slavs in active quest

PRESAV21[The Bigger They Are] Complete active quest, (even with modded guns etc this guy isnt "easy" i suggest either using the max level version or waiting for people to join)

PRESAV22[Moon Mission Meister] turn in active quest

PRESAV23[Challenger] go to steering wheel, spawn a MOON BUGGY teleport inside, find an enemey and kill it with R1/R2.

PRESAV24[Ice To Meet You] go to the right side of the map (see pic). There are Cryo Vines, get Torks to follow you around and run by the Cryo Vine,it will freeze the Torks, simply do a slam attack
when 3 are frozen (kill other mobs as they stop torks attacking you) reload if enemies run out, may take a few tries but this is the best method.
[The Gun In The Stone] Loot the gun located along a path to the left BEFORE you cross the bridge. there will be a small arrow pointing and you have to jump across the path.You must have a Badass Rank of 2,500 to pull it out

PRESAV25[Collateral Damage] Directly in front of you there will be a room with a dahl cannon, destroy it, then find the "lost legion Eternal" in the room in front of you - meelee him(dont kill him) and hope he turns to a Magus Eternal. If he doesn't then save, quit and reload and you will be back at same spot. Just have the Magus Eternal hit the enemies with the slag orbs he shoots at you and he will kill the enemies. You may need to soften up the enemies ONLY if they have shields, again meelee you dont want to kill them yourself.

PRESAV26[Lunar Looter] go to the Redbelly boss fight in the complex ahead of you. at the boss fight go up the stairs and there will be a box that costs 40 moonstones to open, open and pop.

PRESAV27[That Helped, Right?] just progess until you find an enemy then use special action skill to kill an enemey

PRESAV28[Who Needs Air?] DO NOT OPEN o2 PILLARS. shoot whenever you are low on health, it will heal you. after 5 minutes it will pop.
[Executioner] keep following the map until you see some scavs, at this point there will be many torks and scavs, activate your special skill and kill them all.

PRESAV29[No, I'm Athena!] walk up to the torks and use your special action skill (twice to throw it)

PRESAV30[Air Supremacy] walk up to the torks and use your special action skill
[Space Lord] just keep making your way around the map with your special skill until it pops

YOU SHOULD ONLY POP 2 OF MAP01-03 TROPHIES AND THEN POP MAP04 IN ORDER FOR THE LAST MAP TROPHY AND ALL MAP TROPHIES TO POP TOGETHER AS THEY WOULD LEGIT.

PREMAP01[Beam Me Up] use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"

PREMAP02 use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"

PREMAP03[Eridian Explorer] use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"

PREMAP04[Cosmic Completionist] use travel station to teleport to "Concordia"

-

Good work bro!!!

The following 9 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

alehnerz95, Atavius, Jimbob Johnson, Ledgy765, lexandrei, sou1teen, Truthful1Bliss, xxIOxx, Zia-zia
03-15-2018, 09:01 PM #5
Fantastic work, I have been waiting for this for a long time. Also borderlands 2. Can't wait for 5.50 saves to be good again so I don't have to bother with ps3 cross save. Thank you for Another great set
03-15-2018, 09:06 PM #6
i dont know if i will get around to doing a borderlands 2 set, mainly because i dont like taking credit for others work and as i have already completed the game (and didnt do a set :( ) i'd be packaging others saves and i dont think thats right. however if your willing to crossave, or someone else is there is already a complete borderlands 2 set in the ps3 forum.
03-15-2018, 09:12 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
i dont know if i will get around to doing a borderlands 2 set, mainly because i dont like taking credit for others work and as i have already completed the game (and didnt do a set :( ) i'd be packaging others saves and i dont think thats right. however if your willing to crossave, or someone else is there is already a complete borderlands 2 set in the ps3 forum.

Is there ? if so im willing to take the time to upload the files to ps4

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
03-15-2018, 11:48 PM #8
vietnamsuck
Save Point
WOW thanks, i'll wait the save wizard version let me know where you will post that thread
03-16-2018, 12:35 AM #9
fucking Awesome !!!!!
03-16-2018, 12:59 AM #10
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Is there ? if so im willing to take the time to upload the files to ps4

I googled this one for the borderlands 2 on ps3.
I can’t test because I’m on the app for this site but please take a look and see what you can do.

Thanks

The following 3 users say thank you to dapreacher23 for this useful post:

BigRigJazz, Truthful1Bliss, Xpartyman
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo