03-18-2018, 07:23 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my Platinum save of Burnout Paradise

Actually theres 1 trophy left, you need to do 1 more event which isnt completed already to get the burnout license. I left 1 over just in case it wont pop afterwards

For the rest, i guess if you do 1 more of each the trophies should pop. There are plenty of yellow gates, billboards, jumps, freeburn challenges, ... which arent completed.

All in one this should help to heavy reduce the time to platinum

I already completed some dlc trophies, but not all. Ill make another save for Big Surf Island DLC and the Bike DLC

Also i need 7 other players for a dlc trophy, if you are interested PM me (I wont be online until Thursday/Friday)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:21 PM.

The following 330 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, ---0123, 101092jo42, Abdulla4542, abdulmalik, abufhad, Ace1111, adamjps4, ades59, AdrianUK-93, aerisanimon, aidan.2694, ajsking, akisa, alarosy2015, alemetal, Alex Dethrow, Alexombre91, alexwight2017, Alinasser502, Amoo_Ali, alvaro_15, Andro_El_Cubano, anglade94, ARKV, articuno77, artour0098, AWiseman12, azertyboby, ballon, Banana19, bang4stylez, BASIA2001, bbtux, benja1016, Biffaboy, BiigSmoke88, brodo, brolyssj97160, Bumcleaver, Botty, Caloric, caymaz, cezares_2013, Chan-Chun-Ho-Flow, Chrysalis1, closedcasket, CodClassic, colorpen, conan-1, CorbyZB, Corona, crispw1911, danilo_BR, dasbrotx3, ddtommy, Death1127, DefReaper, Dershmoo, detrikz, Dionys, DMDGraaff010, Doddo, Doggloc1992, don_kleberus, Downgrade, Dr.Dante, Dr.M.px, Drchaos, DrSound, Duff85, User43564354, ed3455, ellitis, ElmoMc1984, emmanueltotti, enjoythekilling, EvoTen, Fafuninho, Failed Legend, Falcon128, Faraon23, farq2m8, FatherComstock, fenicce, First_Impossibl, Flore84, fonfir, FRAG, FU66, furia20881, Gamer91, gamerman420, Geek-_-Du64, Gen4ik, GreenTea101, greenthumbglitcher, Grumah, GTA_Trevor, Guduarte and 230 other users.
03-18-2018, 07:53 PM #2
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
thx for sharing your save.

The following user thanked Isaac Clarke for this useful post:

xSOADx
03-18-2018, 09:43 PM #3
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

Actually theres 1 trophy left, you need to do 1 more event which isnt completed already to get the burnout license. I left 1 over just in case it wont pop afterwards

For the rest, i guess if you do 1 more of each the trophies should pop. There are plenty of yellow gates, billboards, jumps, freeburn challenges, ... which arent completed.

I already completed some dlc trophies, but not all. Ill make another save for Big Surf Island DLC and the Bike DLC

Also i need 7 other players for a dlc trophy, if you are interested PM me (I wont be online until Thursday/Friday)

Great....

I'm trying to do this on my own....

I think I've already completed 80%.

thank you for sharing your SAVE.

The following 2 users say thank you to selvin santos for this useful post:

mikey930, xSOADx
03-19-2018, 04:49 AM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
is this a 5.50 save? and have you done all showtimes?

ah yes it is, ah well :(

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

xSOADx
03-19-2018, 10:37 AM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
is this a 5.50 save? and have you done all showtimes?

ah yes it is, ah well :(

Yes i did all showtime, but there are streets which i havent done, i hope the trophy will unlock if you complete one more

And yes it is 5.50, i bought it from ps store so i had to update
03-19-2018, 10:50 AM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post

not sure if this will pop much...ps3 version required a save right before each trophy

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

roli09
04-12-2018, 05:49 PM #7
gg thanks for the save
04-14-2018, 02:10 PM #8
fonfir
Haxor!
Awesome work! Thanks for share your SaveSmile
04-26-2018, 11:33 PM #9
Hi

Thanks for uploading you're save.

Do you know if i can get the DLC: Cagney Update - Complete 10 Timed Challenges Trophy with this save?

Mine is glitched.
Last edited by Wosley ; 04-27-2018 at 01:21 AM. Reason: spelling
06-10-2018, 06:02 PM #10
does not unlock trophies. got about 10 more billboards and about 20 more gates. Any chance you have a save for each?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo