Post: Devil May Cry HD Platinum Save + DMD And All Enemy Files Trophies [CUSA09263]
03-25-2018, 07:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello

This my Devil May Cry HD save

It have 2 save slot will help you to get the hardest trophies

Save slot 1 is the platinum trophy save you can use it to get the last enemy file which is making Large NoBody throw his eyeball to you ( it's random )

Save slot 2 is the last mission on DMD difficulty just complete the mission and trophy will be yours ( i don't know will unlock the other difficulty trophies hope someone conform that )

Save slot 3 is useless don't use it

Also the legendary dark knight and super Dante are unlock

You must login or register to view this content.

Regards

UPDATE:

Thank you HUYI82 for testing save and your saves for the trophies The Devil's In The Details and The Devil Made Me Do It

Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
trophies i unlocked with the save,

go into room with monsters and let them do the eye thing, table of contents unlock, they leave red orbs behind, pick them up all orbs trophies
complete final level and kill boss, all difficulty trophies unlock, all secret missions trophies unlock.

max health bar is locked out with this save, all skills are already unlocked so can't get that either.

i read you like a book is unobtainable and hasn't unlocked.

super dante can't be used with the dmd end save file you have to start a new game for that.

load save 1 for a i read you like a book trophy.

dmc 1 The Devil Made Me Do It

load up slot 5 and finish off mundus, if you die do not continue, quit game and reload save till you complete it, it's got super dante so it should be easy.

here is the save for The Devil's In The Details

load up slot 5 and upgrade the last skill, trophy should pop, continue if you want with the save to get the The Devil Made Me Do It, it's not far from the last boss (chapter 22) and it's super dante so you should have no trouble defeating him.

all i need is a save for Blue Devil now for platinum.

Last edited by Wosley ; 12-24-2018 at 11:26 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

abufhad, albertoblackout, allychew, Bigboss240280, bigfrosty0328, Bumcleaver, FallenSoldier, gowhawx, HUYI82, HW99, ibedour2, Jax1984, kingpinka, Leonrpg, leozins, letmesignup, MacadamCowboy, Magikarp1114, Masked456, OleAce, Pink, sonicfan20036, t-bagwell, Wosley, zaykin25
03-25-2018, 08:34 PM #2
Thanks for the hard work

The following user thanked letmesignup for this useful post:

mamuske
03-25-2018, 08:39 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
can you unlock secret mission and the orbs trophy with this save? thx
03-25-2018, 10:18 PM #4
Magikarp1114
I am error
Thank you mate! You're making ~God's~ Demon's job!

The following user thanked Magikarp1114 for this useful post:

mamuske
03-26-2018, 11:33 AM #5
thank you thank you thank you

The following user thanked leowong for this useful post:

mamuske
03-26-2018, 04:07 PM #6
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Thank you so much for the save and your hard work as well. Are you going to do Devil May Cry 3 save?
03-26-2018, 05:31 PM #7
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Hello

This my Devil May Cry HD save

It have 2 save slot will help you to get the hardest trophies

Save slot 1 is the platinum trophy save you can use it to get the last enemy file which is making Large NoBody throw his eyeball to you ( it's random )

Save slot 2 is the last mission on DMD difficulty just complete the mission and trophy will be yours ( i don't know will unlock the other difficulty trophies hope someone conform that )

Save slot 3 is useless don't use it

Also the legendary dark knight and super Dante are unlock

Regards

Hey man use the PS3 saves for this collection as a guide when making saves Smile
03-26-2018, 07:20 PM #8
thank you absoulte legend mate

The following user thanked Tazzmatazz for this useful post:

mamuske
03-26-2018, 07:36 PM #9
can you unlock secret mission and the orbs trophy with this save? thx

i don't know but i think you can get only 1 orb and complete any secret mission will unlock trophies

Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
Thank you so much for the save and your hard work as well. Are you going to do Devil May Cry 3 save?

at the moment no because i'm playing DMC 2

your welcome mate

The following 2 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

Magikarp1114, sonicfan20036
03-27-2018, 12:30 AM #10
I plan to get DMC, will give it a shot Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo