Post: The Witcher 3 - Professional, Globetrotter & Death March [CUSA05725]
03-25-2018, 10:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Witcher 3 - TCE & WH , Platinum - Professional, Globetrotter & Death March [CUSA05725]

I've been waiting to release this.
This for the You must login or register to view this content., not the Game of the Year, or the standard - CUSA05725. #3 is for CUSA00527, which is just a NO DLC Death March on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Side Note: Anything that hasn't been done in the game save here you can ask me to set up & I'll try to set it up. As in getting the outfits collected & equipping them such as "Armed & Dangerous" trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Two things yes I used Save Wizard to speed up my gaming process & secondly, these are fairly simple but time consuming trophies. Geralt is level 76 (Globetrotter), on my file so you shouldn't have any problems with the mission in case you don't load up inside of Skellige.

Trophies you can earn:
Globetrotter & Geralt: The Professional:
Bronze - Globetrotter
Bronze - Geralt: The Professional

Platinum Save:
UNTESTED - Please report back! [emoji4]

NO DLC - Blood & Broken Bones / Death March:
Silver - Ran the Gauntlet
Gold - Walked the Path

1 - US Download: Complete Edition: You must login or register to view this content.
US Download: Wild Hunt: You must login or register to view this content.

Complete Edition: 1) Starting with Globetrotter:

YOU CAN'T RE-REGION THIS SAVE TO THE OTHER VERSIONS. This is because saves made with DLC involved like the Complete Edition will basically lock itself out being re-regioned.
If you re-region the complete edition of the saves to work with other versions of the game they probably won't work. There are a lot of saves that work but only for that version of the game.

I'm currently at 97, you need 100. You could find 3 more signposts in Velen or you can go do the extra DLC mission, & run across a couple by happenstance. Anyways it shouldn't be fairly hard to find 3 more. I didn't realize I was setting this trophy up for the number to be so close to 100.

Complete Edition: 2) As for Geralt, The Professional:

I've been doing all the missions besides, the Card Collector & Gwent master trophy related stories. So those are unable to pop unless you do a NG+ & redo the game with those tied in.

Dragon
Contract Location: Skellige / Fyresdal notice board
Recommended Level: 28+
Monster Type: Forktail

Wild Hunt: Geralt, the Professional:

Load up the save which I believe is "ManualSave.2", so resign that, & collect the reward for the mission "Contract: Dragon", you'll earn the trophy then.

Dragon
Contract Location: Skellige / Fyresdal notice board
Recommended Level: 28+
Monster Type: Forktail

As for the setup just load up & resign "ManualSave.0" theres only one manual save. It should bring you directly to where you have to turn the last mission in. Just collect your reward & there you go.

Platinum Save:

2 - US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

- RESIGN ALL OF THE FILES, MANUAL & AUTOSAVES -

So as far as information on this save, the game has different slots & autosaves, one of the autosaves has a level 100 Geralt., if I can increase his levels further I will but as far as that, thats all I got for it. All the main story & trophies are done. As for a You must login or register to view this content., by You must login or register to view this content..

NO DLC - Ran the Gauntlet & Death March:

3 - US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

THIS IS NOT FOR THE COMPLETE EDITION. This is for You must login or register to view this content..

Use “ManualSave.1”, & fight the boss. Make sure to use Quen a lot if you never used Death March before, as for its a lifesaver in these fights. Kill the Weavess & two difficulties are yours right as credits start to roll. Please thank You must login or register to view this content., for his thread You must login or register to view this content..

You can also use this to do NG+, that way you'll have a good character to use for what you need the next run through.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-05-2019 at 06:26 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 46 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

3bdullaH7, 5haled159, aelton, aeneax, Bala.perdida, BostonBandit, broomstop, cerdrac, crackmax, Cris242cris7, DarthForeman17, davoramone, DeathNight, Dustin_Kempf, Enzo Braga, Fishhin, fla_edy, furia20881, Furyon61, gabriel1971, Hamed, henrywuishere, iinmr, JohebGaming, kevstar91, KleberMishima, krustytoe, ktimaan, leandrospfc, leejunfan30000, Leonrpg, maa14, merc101, PiNsSoN, raffakemacha, ragyksa111, saeedmasharqa, Shatti-PrinceShatti, Shenmuelover, SolidKazuma, taker394, TMD, Tregao, twix20, Wirezendee, Wosley

The following user groaned ThatEpicSomeone for this awful post:

JuniorC
03-29-2018, 11:40 AM #2
In DLC Blood and Wine, Does anyone have the save at the moment of the choice for the trophies "Last Action Hero and Kling of the Clink"? I lost and I do not want to have to do it all again. Please help .. Thank you!

(Sorry for my bad english)

The following user thanked MrWizard for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone

The following user groaned MrWizard for this awful post:

drakei0
03-29-2018, 11:43 PM #3
Thank you for sharing! This is an awesome save

The following 2 users say thank you to kok2009 for this useful post:

fla_edy, ThatEpicSomeone
03-31-2018, 02:28 AM #4
Originally posted by MrWizard View Post
In DLC Blood and Wine, Does anyone have the save at the moment of the choice for the trophies "Last Action Hero and Kling of the Clink"? I lost and I do not want to have to do it all again. Please help .. Thank you!

(Sorry for my bad english)

No, I don't but in my save I didn't do any of the DLC missions except for like ones to trigger them to start. So you should be able to do everything if you just play off my save Geralt is lvl 76
04-01-2018, 12:18 AM #5
Tregao
Gobble
Hoping to be able to give this one a go later. Very much appreciated Enzo
04-01-2018, 03:07 AM #6
Originally posted by Tregao View Post
Hoping to be able to give this one a go later. Very much appreciated Enzo

Lemme know whatever pops with it! Smile Also, currently working on Far Cry 5 Platinum Save. Give me a day or two & it should be up.
04-01-2018, 06:53 PM #7
Tank you for this is save
05-11-2018, 04:43 AM #8
Added new platinum save ^ please go check it out! Smile

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

rescobar2011
05-11-2018, 09:24 PM #9
Thanks! Will check this out as soon as possible.

The following user thanked rescobar2011 for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
05-11-2018, 11:53 PM #10
Originally posted by rescobar2011 View Post
Thanks! Will check this out as soon as possible.

Any news on the saves & which did you try out?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo