03-25-2018, 11:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys ,

Here is a platinum save for monster hunter world with :

-Legit save ( no cheats )
-LvL 180+ with 330H+ of playing
-All crowns
-96 % save ( because of Jho )
-1 Free ticket to change appearance

I don't know if trophies pop, need testing.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-01-2019 at 03:46 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to sizzurp12321 for this useful post:

abufhad, Akeemi14, alex28, asiandes, Banana19, BanerHulk, blazeelite33, brad213, bs2m, CrazyMK2020, dmc13808040, Faisal19, fonfir, GAMEplayerX, HUYI82, isigo, Jaydogg14, karmis23, kazekurogan, Khaosjimena, kiki1941, leicabogdan, Mark_Of_nothing, michmaster, MihanZ, mithjack, Monking0317, Mr_Mobray, naraku22, nickherkren007, Paranoid_SAR, RuMesser98, sajman777, sam2000, Shooterman1296, SubbSur, t-bagwell, Taggu2, Trevesh, vipquatavg, Wosley, wrath_44, xbxbau5, yazeed07, yvenv, zerobbox
03-26-2018, 11:27 AM #2
vjss
Save Point
Originally posted by sizzurp12321 View Post
Hi guys ,

-All crowns

the language is in french and has anyone tested this for crowns trophy for all monsters

The following user thanked vjss for this useful post:

dmc13808040
03-26-2018, 02:43 PM #3
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by sizzurp12321 View Post
Hi guys ,

-All crowns

I will test this later.
03-26-2018, 03:52 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
i can test this save out later also and see if the crown trophies unlock.

if the crown trophies don't unlock by beating a monster i think the only way we are going to get the crown trophies to unlock are from the event in april, kill a monster and get a crown from that and then it will see the save with all the crowns on there and squeeze those trophies out hopefully.

if not then we will have to wait for a save with just one left, lets hope the latter works first.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 03-26-2018 at 04:06 PM.
03-26-2018, 04:49 PM #5
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
i can test this save out later also and see if the crown trophies unlock.

if the crown trophies don't unlock by beating a monster i think the only way we are going to get the crown trophies to unlock are from the event in april, kill a monster and get a crown from that and then it will see the save with all the crowns on there and squeeze those trophies out hopefully.

if not then we will have to wait for a save with just one left, lets hope the latter works first.

tested the save. did 1 arena quest...nothing. did one tempered monster no trophy and the 500 monsters didn`t pop either.
maybe the crowns trophies will pop if you get one big and small crown for deviljho...(but i doubt it because when you enter the ingame trophy list in the guild card section all trohies are already earned except the ph research trophy because now with the last update you need also devilijho for that trophy to unlock) is the only one that dosent have gold crowns on this save.

so for the trophies to unlock in monster hunter world seems that you have to have one left ...if you already got the trophy on the save...dosent unlock again for someone else.

so i will wait for the april events to get the crowns it seems.
Last edited by leicabogdan ; 03-26-2018 at 06:50 PM.
03-27-2018, 12:18 AM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by leicabogdan View Post
tested the save. did 1 arena quest...nothing. did one tempered monster no trophy and the 500 monsters didn`t pop either.
maybe the crowns trophies will pop if you get one big and small crown for deviljho...(but i doubt it because when you enter the ingame trophy list in the guild card section all trohies are already earned except the ph research trophy because now with the last update you need also devilijho for that trophy to unlock) is the only one that dosent have gold crowns on this save.

so for the trophies to unlock in monster hunter world seems that you have to have one left ...if you already got the trophy on the save...dosent unlock again for someone else.

so i will wait for the april events to get the crowns it seems.

yeah i think it's best to test this save on the april event, if not like you said we need 1 left for it to count.
03-27-2018, 11:13 AM #7
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
The trophies that poppod during the statement screens after missions won't pop again. So plat save cannot pop main story trophies, crown trophies and so on. It can pop money, point, card trophies and maybe trophies of capturing the special animals.
03-27-2018, 11:24 AM #8
luix
Little One
the game has a build in "trophy system"! you can't get trophies, when the in-game ones are already achieved.

greets luix
03-27-2018, 11:50 AM #9
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
yes. i thought so. but if you close the application when you get the trophy the game dosent save, so you get the trophy on psn but not ingame, thats what i did with the saves that i posted here on the forum.
03-27-2018, 08:18 PM #10
so this save does not work?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo