03-26-2018, 11:52 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's something I'd been working on while waiting for Save Wizard's update to support system version 5.50. This is my save from the PS2 Classic of Rogue Galaxy (US: Digital: CUSA02195) with all the completion logs finished. If you hold R1 when you start a new game you should be able to carry over all of the costumes and never have to worry about completing the hunting log or playing insectron ever again. As a side note you might also be able to unlock a few late game trophies with this save (Completing the Ghost Ship Extreme, LvL 99 character trophy, fighting the final boss, etc.) but it would need to be tested before I could say that with any confidence. Regardless you can do all those trophies in new game plus and not have to worry about most of the grind with this save. I put a lot of time and effort into it so I hope it helps anyone that needs it. Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 04:56 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Arkham, bensora, bsv683, ChronosGD, chuchucha, DaReal_Tallymibanana, Fabrizio9700, faytseaxion, Heavenly_King, Kaizer123, Leonrpg, liopold13, Nabeil17, nguyena16, ResidentWeevil, Seeker32, starkjim87, tchelose, Tregao, Wosley, xiao bin, Zekahn
06-19-2018, 04:17 PM #11
sorry double post
Last edited by Heavenly_King ; 06-19-2018 at 04:19 PM.
06-19-2018, 04:18 PM #12
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Here's something I'd been working on while waiting for Save Wizard's update to support system version 5.50. This is my save from the PS2 Classic of Rogue Galaxy (US: Digital: CUSA02195) with all the completion logs finished. If you hold R1 when you start a new game you should be able to carry over all of the costumes and never have to worry about completing the hunting log or playing insectron ever again. As a side note you might also be able to unlock a few late game trophies with this save (Completing the Ghost Ship Extreme, LvL 99 character trophy, fighting the final boss, etc.) but it would need to be tested before I could say that with any confidence. Regardless you can do all those trophies in new game plus and not have to worry about most of the grind with this save. I put a lot of time and effort into it so I hope it helps anyone that needs it. Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

can I get the trophy for upgrading all the legendary swords to their final form??? Or they are already upgraded??
06-20-2018, 09:55 PM #13
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by King View Post
can I get the trophy for upgrading all the legendary swords to their final form??? Or they are already upgraded??

They’re all already upgraded. This save was mostly just a completed save with all of the costumes for completion unlocked to be transferred to a new game.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

Heavenly_King
06-21-2018, 12:36 PM #14
They’re all already upgraded. This save was mostly just a completed save with all of the costumes for completion unlocked to be transferred to a new game.

Another question Winky Winky ; what are the things that are carried to the NG+?? Just the costumes and the LVL of the characters??

If you have a less completed save can you uploaded it too Upside Down Happy

EDIT: I just began a new game plus to see what transfers it only transfers the costumes......What would be the point of new game + ???
Last edited by Heavenly_King ; 06-21-2018 at 10:55 PM.
06-21-2018, 07:25 PM #15

I just got the trophy. I re-did one the Dark Cloud. I bought the 4 swords required, I got them to max, then I merged them so I got 2 of them; and finally once I maxed the the Majestic Halo I merged it with the Dark Cloud so that I got the Dark Cloud again, and got the trophy Winky Winky

Also I got the insectron trophy, I just re-did the S rank battles, and got the trophy Happy

thanks a lot

The following user thanked Heavenly_King for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
06-21-2018, 10:58 PM #16

Me again Happy. I have made new game +, plus but only the costumes get carried; why you said "never have to worry about completing the hunting log". The log is empty, I dont get it ResistTheSun
06-23-2018, 11:55 PM #17
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by King View Post
Me again Happy. I have made new game +, plus but only the costumes get carried; why you said "never have to worry about completing the hunting log". The log is empty, I dont get it ResistTheSun

The only benefit of fully completing the hunting log is getting an outfit for Kisala.
06-24-2018, 02:10 AM #18
xros
Little One
got a 100 % save for dark cloud 2?
06-24-2018, 08:31 PM #19
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xros View Post
got a 100 % save for dark cloud 2?

Unfortunately no, but I did pick it up recently so maybe I can help with that someday when I get the time.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo